STGIS - Surreptitious Technologies - Part of Shadow Ultimatum Alliance and Imperium!

Alliance Intro:

Surreptitious Technologies is a dedicated Null sec corp within Shadow Ultimatum - Part of the Imperium family!. We are a sovereignty holding, null security alliance living in Cloud Ring as part of the Imperium.

We are an alliance focused on PvP, Industry, and Production in many areas. We’re an easy going, welcoming, but dedicated group that is working towards growth both internally and externally. We have goals for our alliance as well as the corp as a whole.

We help Old and New players grow in EvE through measurable goals and objectives. Rewarded by achievement and promotion. You have the chance to take the reigns in what you do best. We promote from within through dedicated knowledge and service.
Shoot pods, rocks, or spreadsheets we do it all…

Our specializations

We are dedicated towards become one of the most active PvP and PvE groups in Eve. Through training, fun fleets, strategic ops and the ability to join in with our many friends on large and huge battles. We also are proud of our Drug and booster production, and creating New Player stories with starter packs available to New bro players.
Opportunities with us include:

Alliance ship replacement (SRP) for strategic operations
Developed systems with full upgrades to further your ambitions.
Ample access to r64 and r32 moons…lots of them! - New bros-> these are the rocks you WANT to mine.
Access to unique gases in the region to contribute to our drug/booster operations
Ample space for ratting, mining, exploration, Maxxed out sov upgrades and fleets to do whatever it is you enjoy in your EvE life.
Alliance courier service is available, (moving in is as easy as making a contract), we also stage very close to Jita. Jita runs are not only short, but super convenient.
A forgiving environment for aspiring FCs to develop themselves
Regular access to pvp with several surrounding regions
*** Alliance-wide buyback program currently at 100% Jita buy***

We are strategically aligned with many friends who share our values and strategic objectives.

Please reach out to Sebekk Knap in game or jump on our discord: Surreptitious Technologies

2 Likes

Ping me in game if you looking for an amazing Alliance and CORP! We are still recruiting!

You forgot your Killboard link, I’ll add it for you!

1 Like

Ya also forgot that alliance members pay for ratting carrier losses like this one. Nidhoggur | Lukeee1 | Killmail | zKillboard

Your just salty Silver - Anyway, fly hard :wink: Pixels are pixels :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the bump :smiley: - Yeah, I know, we love our kills :smiley:

2 Likes

Still recruiting :slight_smile: Come join us and have fun <3

1 Like

Join us now, be part of the Imperium!

Still here :slight_smile: Join us now! Bring the corp :smiley:

Bumper! Merry Christmas!

Still looking for new peeps and corporations! <3 Come join and fly with us :slight_smile:

Still looking for new peeps and corporations! Join us now!

Looking for new peeps and corporations!

SHADO has been and continues to be a great place to call home. :slight_smile:

how big of a corp to join?

Hey hey! PM me in game or on discord, and we will have a chat :slight_smile:
sebekknap#2518

We are still here, looking for new corps and people! Do not hesitate to ping me!

Hey hey everyone! Still looking for new corps and peeps to join Shadow! We are SHADO… we are Imperium…

Bump bump :slight_smile: Recruiting is open.

We still looking for new corporations and peeps to fly with! Please get in touch!