Skill queue changes lost

There seems to be an issue, where changes to the skill queue are lost after logging out. Everything was fine when switching tabs in the character sheet or closing/reopening the skill queue window, but when I logged back in one or two days later i found the changes were lost.
I encountered this two or three times during the last weeks, but I don’t have a reliable way to reproduce it yet. It might be related to the valkyrie accelerators, because I’m pretty sure there always was one active when i did the changes.

Has anyone encountered similar issues?

I have experienced this same issue as well, though it was some weeks ago and definitely without an accelerator in use. No solid way to reproduce either. At first I didn’t realize anything was amiss until EveMon wouldn’t show my changes.

I first thought it was something as simple as making the changes too fast, as I saw it a few times when logging in, quickly making a change, then logging out. But then I started undocking and docking after making a change, and then logging off. Still happened a few times.

Close the charactor sheet window/tab after every edit, fixed it for me as I leave mine open/minimized with a bunch of other windows stacked/tabbed. . .

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.