skŸlizer V2.0.4 - Moon, Goo and SCAN analyzer
moon-goo, esi, tool
skŸlizer is a tool for Eve Online to handle any kind of scans and to gather as much as possible data from the scan. At the moment scanning moons and scanning anomalies are supported.
- added “Shattered Ice Field” and “Shattered debris Field” (update, see ´ressource/db/skylizer_update_v204.sql.bz2´)
- scan fixed, scan of lesser quality no longer overwrite the existing scan
- problem saving structures fixed
- scan: result-table: removed seconds from timestamp, decreased font size for timestamp and user name
- User Admin got datatables.js - public skylizer has more than 1.000 users, requires a better user management
- result table length switch defaults now to 25, with furhter steps of 50, 100 and “all”.
- lot of code changes to improve security and code quality, see skŸlizer on Sonarcloud: https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=chrRtg_eve-skylizer
- Scan something in EVE
- copy’n paste your scan to skŸlizer
- view & filter by value and ore - find the ISK (or your next targets)
- view & filter by anomalies
- share your findings with your mates
Want to know more?
how does it look like?
- just cut’n paste your scan
- get a overview by anomaly type
- links to English and German description of anomaly
- add wormhole target by systems name or flat (high, low, 0.0, WH)
- filter by type of anomaly (gas & ore, exploration, combat, faction, wormhole and structures)
- show the composition, amount and ISK for the goo for each moon
- show the composition, amount and ISK of the refined minerals (“Ore”) for each moon
- filter by goo or refined minerals
- order by value (which moon is the R64 equivalent?)
- polls daily prices from Eve via ESI call
- for Moon-Managers (specific right in the tool) create CSV exports
enjoy & fly safe!