Small Corp - part of Already Replaced alliance - Looking for EU members

Come fly with us it’s a ball ! ( there’s no dancing though, music maybe, you can dress up if you like, what you wear is not corp sanctioned, and really none of my business… )

Small English speaking corp looking for Brothers/Sisters in arms, attached to Already Replaced alliance in Immensea. Always happy to take newbies though you’ll need a good basic understanding of the game, a few million skill points and fly Omega account/s, or aim to.

We are a small corp so an addition to us makes a huge impact ! your not just another number, your another important voice. We have our own few systems we “look after”, our own structures to fuel, rats to kill, ADM’s to bump … We play Eve a fair amount, very active within our alliance, if your a casual twice a month log in kinda person this corp is not right for you.

what the corp/alliance offers - “usual blurb”
buy back program
SRP on alliance/coalition fleets
Our own moons to mine, with weekly pulls
ratting fleets, for safety
roaming gangs regularly
structures to manufacture in, from Capitals to Ammo
access to markets across 5/6 regions for marketeers

Message me or join shield107 in game ( normally some1 in channel during EU TZ if playing, which is most days, basically addicted to Eve )… always good to make new contacts, whether you join us or not, so jump on and have a chat !

Happy hunting elsewhere if this is not yr cup of tea… ( though if you don’t drink tea you need to re-evaluate your life choices )

Edrik.

bump bump

Hi there, i am looking to join a corp. would i be suitable to join?.. I like tea :blush:

hello fellow tea drinker - DM me ( with best time to talk for u ) or jump into Shield107 in game for a chat ? i’ll be online most of the day today, and tomorrow.
cheers Ed.

bump bump

Hey! You guys have a public chat at all? really interested, have a couple of questions tho

yeah in game - shield107 hop on…

still looking for new blood -

were still looking for pilots - jump into shield107 in game for a chat, cheers

still recruiting… hop on shield107

bump bump

still looking for EU bro’s/sis’s…

still recruiting… hop on shield107

still looking for new blood -

bump bump

still looking 4 EU players

jump on to shield107 in game…

still looking for EU TZ players -

come on EU guys and dolls we need you !

Recruitment is hard going, wish you luck fellow tea drinkers!
If the struggle is too much, feel free to reach out this way. perhaps we could do some merging…
Anyways, good luck!