Primal Urges, EU TZ Corp - member of Brave Collective, recruiting

Come fly with us it’s a ball ! ( there’s no dancing though, music maybe, you can dress up if you like, what you wear is not corp sanctioned, and really none of our business… )

Small English speaking corp looking for Brothers/Sisters in arms, attached to Brave Collective alliance in Pure Blind. Always happy to take newbies though you’ll need a good basic understanding of the game, a few million skill points and fly Omega account/s, or aim to.

We are a small corp so an addition to us makes a huge impact ! your not just another number, your voice lost in a sea of others, your input means something

what the corp/alliance offers …

buy back program for moon goo and mods
ratting space in Null/fleets
Block fleets daily

Message me Edrik Prime or join shield107 in game ( normally some1 in channel during EU TZ if playing, which is most days )… always good to make new contacts, whether you join us or not, so jump on and have a chat !

Happy hunting elsewhere if this is not your cup of tea… ( though if you don’t drink tea you need to re-evaluate your life choices )

Edrik.

bump bump

Hi there, i am looking to join a corp. would i be suitable to join?.. I like tea :blush:

hello fellow tea drinker - DM me ( with best time to talk for u ) or jump into Shield107 in game for a chat ? i’ll be online most of the day today, and tomorrow.
cheers Ed.

Hey! You guys have a public chat at all? really interested, have a couple of questions tho

were still looking for pilots - jump into shield107 in game for a chat, cheers

Recruitment is hard going, wish you luck fellow tea drinkers!
If the struggle is too much, feel free to reach out this way. perhaps we could do some merging…
Anyways, good luck!

No Sir, Cache and Stain have all the isk. If you change your mind… feel free to reach out.

Jump onto shield107 for a chat ?

Bump. Joined close to two months ago. No regrets at all! Friendly people all over :slight_smile:

Hello im new and looking for a good alliance, seen yours looks good

hello chap jump into shield107 in game for a chat ? cheers

Come for the moon goo, stay for the PVP opportunities. Apply today! We are no.1 (in the alliance)

Bump!

We also do PVP with daily fleets!

Merged you both Topics into one. There is no need for two different Threads about the same Corporation…

I speak to you soon in the chat!

This one

Talk to us, you won’t regret it

Come join this cool laid back bunch, we are looking to go back to Nullsec and we want you to join us for much isk printing.

Shield107 in game and come say hi. we don’t bite… unless you ask us too. (Please be advised there may be an additional charge for biting)

jump into shield107 in game for a chat…