USTZ Player looking for a casual Corp or alliance to join

Hello everyone,

I’m looking for a more casual Corp to join, as my life doesn’t allow for a lot of hard participation requirements. That’s not to say I don’t or won’t participate in Corp or alliance events. But if your requirement is you must participate in X number of fleets per month and must on be on every whatever day at whatever time I’m not your guy. I work early in the morning so my play time is anywhere from 18:00-2:00 Eve time so I’m looking for a Corp that is active mostly in the US East coast or later night UK. I’m open to all regions of space HS,NS,WH and LS, though LS would probably be last on that list. I’m
Open to corps of all sizes just looking for a group that will be a good fit.

I’m a new player by Eve standards but I’ve got a lot of experience playing MMOs started on Star War Galaxies as a teenager. My accounts have both been active around 5 months but I’ve only played about half of that time. That said my main has almost 12m SP can fly T3 cruisers with T2 modules, T2 frigates and various mining ships.
My alt has almost 10m SP can fly industrial command ships with maxed compression skill, and some different mining ships. I intend to skill him further into combat command ships but that’s a ways out.

I mostly do exploration, mining and a little bit of ratting content currently. But I’m open to pretty much any activity.

I’d also be interested in joining a casual alliance for small or solo Corps.

If you think I may be a fit for your Corp or Alliance or have additional questions feel free to send a mail to my main Oashe Zarcov I have the Eve Portal App so I can respond even while I’m not online.

Hi,

You are Welcome With us :slightly_smiling_face:

let meet up on discord :smiley:

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people ✪ US/EU TZ ✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

The discord link is dead could you send a new one?

Hello ,
We are USTZ active, We do a little bit of everything We have a HS base a C4 and branching in to null soon.
We run gallente FW and also yeet nano fleets for fun. Corp buy back on everything you mine. Great bunch of assholes to hang out with!
Stop in and say Hi

Hi there,

I’ve eve mailed you but here is our advert for you to look through.

I think you’d fit right in and we can give you what you’re looking for so come talk to us on our Discord

Good day,

You may find us a decent fit for your activities. Your activity hours line up well with ours as we are a EU and Us timezone corporation out in nullsec. We can offer all the mining and ratting you’d want and for exploration, there is always a wormhole nearby to dive into.

We also perfectly understand real life comes first, hence why the only activity requirement is that you show us you are not dead. I think it is best we have more in debt conversation on our discord: Hyper Meme Industries

If you’d like some more information please check out:[EU/US] [NS] Hyper Meme Industries: Do stupid stuff responsibly! PVP and Indy focussed corp

Beyond that, thank you for your time and consideration. Good luck with finding the right corporation for you and I hope we can be that corporation.

Hey, I wonder if SOUSN is the place for you to call home.

We’re always looking for new blood to join us, especially those that don’t take themselves too seriously! SOUSN is on the smaller, tightly-knit side. We’re based in nullsec under Dracarys, we’re English-speaking and split evenly between EU & USTZs.

Our ad is pretty self-explanatory but if you wanna chat more, drop into our Discord

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

• No Life like Null Life, come join a great Corp with a long proud history in Eve Online’s Null-sec community

• Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

• Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanning several regions ( Querious/Catch )

• Open boarders with all coalitions space

• 20 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

• MANDITORY Comms

• US/EU TIME ZONE

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

• Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

• Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

• We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

OP has found a new home, closed by request. :slight_smile: