[SOLD] 28M SP - Miner

28.8M SP - Miner Focused

James Savarito Skill Link

  • Ice Harvesting V + Ice Harvesting Drone Operation V
  • Deep Core Mining IV
  • Gas Cloud Harvesting V
  • Mining Barge V
  • Mining Frigate V + Expedition Frigates V
  • Exhumers IV
  • Gallente Hauler V
  • Transport Ships IV
  • Cybernetics V
  • Good Shield (Shield Comp all @ V) + Support Skills + Drone Skills

PRICE

Starting Bid: 12.5B ISK

Buyout: 20B ONO ISK

I reserve the right to accept a reasonable offer.

Wallet: Positive
Kill Rights: None
Jump Clones: 5 + Remap + Bonus Remap Available
Character Location: Jita
Security Status: Positive
NPC Corporation: Yes

No assets included.

Seller pays the character transfer fee.

ISK is to be sent directly to James Savarito in accordance with CCP Character Bazaar rules.

I’m offering 13.5 billion ISK, buddy.

Thanks for the bid @M1897

If you feel my offer is too low, I’m willing to add another 2 billion ISK. This is my final bid, no more negotiation. o7

@M1897 send isk and account. ill get it sorted right away. 15B is fine.

Payment has been completed. Please carry out the character transfer tomorrow. My character slots are full and I am freeing up a slot.

Slot cleared. Character transfer can begin now.

@M1897 transfer underway. Enjoy :slight_smile: