2. Kill rights no kill rights

3. Jump clones
2 clones in high sec
1 set of low grade amulet with mr-705, me-804, ST-905, and HG-1005
1 set of standard
1 Remap

4. Character location. High Sec, Amarr

D. Purchase - 40 bil buyout - will not accept less than 35b

1. Down-payment plans are not supported by CCP Customer Support. As a seller, you are agreeing to a certain amount of ISK only, which is to be paid in one payment. Once again, any forms of scams regarding character sales are strictly prohibited.
  2. Agreements on the forums or in game, or winning an auction does not guarantee a character will be transferred to you. The seller may choose to renege on a deal at any time, prior to the transaction being completed.
  3. Whenever a character is transferred before the seller has moved the ISK received from the sale to another one of their characters, the Customer Support team will return that ISK to the rightful owner. The buyer cannot expect to receive both the character and the ISK that they paid to purchase it.
  4. The ISK that a buyer sends when attempting to purchase a character is considered to belong to him until such a time as the character being purchased has been delivered to the account of his choosing. If the character sale is not completed, the ISK must be returned in full to the potential buyer.

I take care of transfer

Happy Bidding, hope he goes to a good home.

35 Bill

offer accepted. please contact in game.

Ok, I will be at home later today

sorry, looking to move it now. offer recieved in game to match and will move character now.

Ok, no problem. I will be at home in 2 hours only (

Ill offer the same, contacted ingame. Agreed upon price of 35b.

sorry, this went super fast.

agreement with dodge duster is confirmed.

Isk and account information sent.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.