SOLD - WTS - 24.7m SP pilot with a mix of skills

Selling this character which is an old one of mine. I’ve recently started a new one out fresh and want to continue on that, so I’m selling this.

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Fye’16

This character has a bunch of skills in a wide range of areas.

Can fly…

Gilas
Bustards/Cranes
Stealth bombers/Recon ships
Assault frigates
Caldari interdictors

This character has approx 1.5 billion worth of assets (maybe more? I’m basing it off the characters ‘net worth’ which was about 2 billion last I checked) in low-sec which are sitting in a station in asset safety containers. I used to be in Pandemic Horde and its all my stuff that was in their Keepstars before they got taken down. I also have a full set of implants. I’m not sure what these are worth at the moment, so I’m not factoring those in when I consider the character price… just consider them bonuses.

19B B/O, considering all offers.

Will communicate wholly via this forum. Once I accept a bid, pay this character, EVE mail me your details and I’ll start the transfer.

Updated the text above now that I’ve had some sleep and was able to proof read properly :slight_smile:

15bil

Assuming there are no other bids in the next couple of hours, then I’ll accept it. I’ll check again when I finish work at 19:30 UK time!

I’ll post again on here and confirm then.

I’ll offer 16b

16B accepted!

Fire the money my way and EVE mail me your details, I’ll start the transfer right away :slight_smile:

Isk sent

Thanks! Transfer started :slight_smile:

Enjoy!

Dear XXX,

You have chosen to transfer the character Fye’16 to the account named XXX.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

If you did not initiate this character transfer, please contact EVE Online Customer Support immediately at support@eveonline.com or file a [Support Ticket}.

• The EVE Online Dev Team

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.