【Sold】WTS | 35M SP | Excellent basic skills

SP: 35M
Location: Jita 4-4, Highsec, in station
Corporation: NPC corp, ready for transfer
Wallet: 0 ISK (positive)
Kill Rights: None
Jump clones: None
Implants: None
Skins: None

BO: 20B ISK

Seller pays CCP transfer fee ($20)
Transfer cooldown 10h after payment.

Only ISK, no RMT. Character only, no assets/ships included.

20B BO

I think you’re mistaken, my friend; it was 20B for this character. right?

Deal accepted. Please send full 20B ISK to this character in game. After payment, send me your target account name via eve mail. Once ISK received, I will initiate character transfer and pay the $20 CCP transfer fee.

Sorry, I didn’t notice the numbers. I’ve resent it.

what si the name of character buddy?

np je

AyueXXX6

Already reached the NPC legion

Isk sended, waiting for the transfer

Payment received, will start the character transfer shortly.

Role transfer initiated, 10-hour cooldown started.