(SOLD) WTS Cheap Wyvern (14.5 Billion) with Dead Space and Faction fittings (Maila 0.4)

Good Day Capsuleers,

[Want-to-Sell] a Wyvern for 14.5 billion with Faction and Dead Space fittings, contract is public:

This seems like I’ve priced it well (let me know otherwise), I’m looking for a good sale.

Includes: 31,000 isotopes of fuel

• 3 x Capital Core Defense Field Extender II Rigs

• 2 x Pithum C-Type Adaptive Invulnerability Field

• Pith X-Type EM Ward Field

• Pith X-Type Explosive Deflection Field

• Pith X-Type Kinetic Deflection Field

• Pith X-Type Thermal Dissipation Field

• 3 x Caldari Navy Power Diagnostic System

• Caldari Navy Cloaking Device

• Capital Energy Neutralizer II

Looking at the other public contracts, this seems actually the best value. Let me know what you think, and any (REASONABLE) offers will be considered here too.

Wyvern is in an NPC Station in Maila (0.4) after I recovered it from asset safety.

Contract to me at 13.5b. Isk in wallet

Will check my in game mail when I get in, if I haven’t been offered the asking price elsewhere, I think I’d be inclined to ask for 13.75. Just to pay for the existing contract cost :).

If stretching that extra 250 million is do-able for you, I’ll contract to you later.

Contract to me for 14b and I’ll accept at 16:30 eve time when I’m home from work.

Hey All, Sorry. I logged into game and found someone had bought it for the full asking price on public contracts.

Thanks all for bidding :).

Please close this thread now.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.