and

ME: (SOLD)

Closing post after completed sales

1 Like

CLOSED

Accepted

1 Like

CLOSED

I’m willing as long as we value the plex at 3,500,000 isk each (round number average).

I’ll lock the trade, do what you need to do and trade, send mails/contracts whatever. I’m gonna go get some breakfast and I’ll work all the mechanics as soon as I get back (60 mins’ish).

Follow rules, send info to guado please.

1 Like

CLOSED

well I got the payment, but I still need the target account name?

1 Like

CLOSED

TRANSFER CHARACTER

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: Sanji Guado

Will be completed after: 11/10/2019 3:35:23 AM

If you did not initiate this character transfer, please file a ticket to Customer Support.

1 Like

please validate if you got the incoming transfer alert so we know the account info was input correctly.

Thanks for the quick trade…

1 down, 1 to go!

1 Like

CLOSED

daily bump

Hi, is the second character still available?

Did you buy the 4.99 dollars starter pack for the second character? Just curious about it.

Still available… Did NOT buy any packs for the character or the account the character is currently on

Okay 3.5b deal?

deal. send the character the money and the name of the account I’m transferring to

all sent

TRANSFER CHARACTER

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: Marcus Steiner

Will be completed after: 11/12/2019 11:16:44 AM

If you did not initiate this character transfer, please file a ticket to Customer Support

Character Transfer Received

Dear

Another player is transferring the character Marcus Steiner to your account named

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on the sender account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

If you are not the intended recipient of this character or are not expecting to receive a character, please contact EVE Online Customer Support immediately at support@eveonline.com or file a Support Ticket.

• The EVE Online Dev Team