SOSW Seeks Nullsec pilots

We are an older indy focused corp enjoying life in nullsec as part of Requiem Eternal.

We are a casual corp who believe real life comes first and the game is about teamwork and having fun. A corp should be a community of friends, and we like to encourage that.

We are looking for pilots from all walks of life.

What we offer:

• Mining boosts
  • Access to experienced players who have been playing eve for years
  • Nullsec Sov space.
  • Great ratting and mining
  • PVP fleets of all sizes with experienced FCs
  • Large sov holding alliance.

What we are looking for:

• Willing to join standing fleet and be on mumble when online.
  • Team players.
  • Willing to take part in alliance activities.

If you feel like we would be a good fit, feel free to contact me either by replying here or at the same username in game

We are still seeking pilots interested in 0.0 life.

Still looking for members, new and old.

I’ve jumped around a lot of corps. Like to try new things, meet new people. Joined the recruitment chat and was kicked before I could explain, just a “sorry mate” from the CEO. Plenty of reasons to have a long corp history. The search continues.

Joining a corp for a day a bunch of times is not trying new things. Your corp history, and your killboard history suggest your an awoxer, you join, get blue intel to neuts or reds and help drop on capitals. Your just mad that I noticed before you had the chance to join us.

This is what a good recruitment officer does people, finds the bad ones and bans them from the recruitment chat.

Still looking for members, we will protect you from people like him.

1 Like

What a load of rubbish. It took you 7 days to come up with some ■■■■■■■■ about being an awoxer. Id love to know who I’m awoxing for. You don’t want me, fair enough, but don’t start making up non-sense

Still looking for members.

Yeah, REC is a a train wreck right now, get rid of that narcissists FTY before Test gets rid of the lot of you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.