Steam reviews for Pearl Abyss' BDO. From May, June, Aug this year

Posted: Aug 29 @ 4:06pm

"Please do not support this game. It went fully p2w today.
The game itself is fantastic. It’s the best looking MMO with the best combat system in it’s genre…

If it didn’t have some of the worst developers I have ever had the pleasure to be under the mercy of. The ingame paid-currency shop is overpriced as hell…new content is sparse and always comes YEARS after the initial release in other regions and the absolutely worst thing, which was the final straw for me that pushed me into quitting: The devs are greedy and shameless liars.

Many promises have been made, mostly about not implementing alot of the Pay-To-Win “features” of the Korean version of the game. Every single one has been broken since today with the introducion of basically being able to buy yourself unlimited attempts at upgrading your gear, as long as you have enough money…30€, the price for a regular “premium cosume (sic) set”, … I beg you to not give these greedy liars any money at all. Don’t listen to the whiteknight’s defending these practises (sic). It’s not worth it at all, you will be disappointed time and time again, no matter how positive you try to be. I learned that the hard way."

2 Likes