Still Griefing New Players :parrotdad:

Ah…that’s when you can no longer operate a mouse and have to call out to the nurse at the geriatric home to put your selected letter up on the Scrabble board.

I’m not supposed to win eve online…

A WoW clone, that’s not a WoW clone. Brilliant. CCP should dedicated more that 60% of its development team to work on this immediately.

The other 40% should continue to find ways of improving protecting the trillion isk noobs in their marauders and freighters from alpha ventures.

2 Likes

people don’t understand what eve online is…

No one said that.

Proof?

you’ve come a long way, but you’ll have to start all over again…

Circle of life?

that’s right, but it’s not the same as… going beyond…

Beyond what?

the source is located outside…

In the driveway? You’re speaking in riddles…why?

When people are told ’ go back…its not your time yet’, really they are mis-hearing ’ have you bought a mining permit ?’

everything I have ever owned and will possess, I get for free…

25% off Mining Permits till Monday

No matter how you try to justify it, in the end it comes down to nothing but a public admission of your own cowardice. You’re admitting to everyone that you’re afraid of other players, and what they can potentially do to you within the game, despite a never-ending stream of claims of wealth and ability. You even seem somewhat proud to be a coward.

I guess in your mind this is working splendidly, but everyone else can’t stop cringing.

4 Likes

You’ll never understand, but that’s ok.

No, I understand perfectly. You are a coward, you are afraid of imaginary threats from other players on the forums, and in the absence of personal achievement against the particular player demographics you dislike, you appropriate changes to the game by the developers as if they are victories that you somehow earned, taunting these players because they’re being forced out of the game by patch changes as if you’re the one who defeated them.

It’s a lot of cringe, and it’s very sad, but hey, some people prefer to settle for less.

4 Likes

Over 3,000 views celebrating CCP making a positive change to gameplay. Thanks for providing the needed tears along the way.

It’s alright, I’ve had nearly two decades of fun here, and you had what, two decades of non-stop whining on alts? I’ve gotten my money’s worth.

4 Likes

The more oldbie billionaire haulers and blingy Marauders come on to whine about ganking affecting player interest and retention…the more their very existence disproves that claim. THEY clearly didn’t leave the game because of ganking, thus every one of them is ironically a testimony to the fact that it is entirely possible to remain in the game with ganking in it. They prove so. The delicious irony of it !