Still Griefing New Players :parrotdad:

But that’s just it. The rest of us are posting on genuine mains that anyone can see are active in the game. The only reason for hiding behind an alt is dishonesty…just coming on to snipe from the sidelines.

I think I’m just going to block anyone without an active killboard. Bye.

2 Likes

If you think REAL hard you might come up with another reason…

1 Like

Huh…many thousands of jumps all around null going to a celestial first and I never saw anyone doing that…I must have been amazingly lucky…

1 Like

Since they became the Grooms more people do hate them though.

Careful…they bite.

1 Like

Perhaphs she is in the horde and has to scurry to the station every time a seal clubbing goon is sighted coming her way.

3 Likes

…a victim of targeted harassment.

We can’t have that.

This is what my Abyssal Runner’s Clone looks like.

I have to play it safe, my ship costs a LOT more.

I recommend you stay clear of @Githany_Red . She has a podding fetish.

1 Like

2 Likes

The way CCP sees it is that it is only griefing if you keep targeting one player.

1 Like

That’s a “thing”…but not the only “thing”…

By those standards, I was ‘griefed’ when I lost my Gnosis to a Praxis in a 0.4 system. I mean, I was just minding my own business…actually collecting a ship from asset safety retrieval. I did not ‘consent’ to be attacked specifically by that ship. And my collection and retrieval of my own ship was ‘disrupted’.

And a mere 7m ISK worth of stuff was dropped. Not exactly massive profit either.

But…unlike the whiners here, I typed ‘good fight’ in Local after it all.

Next!

1 Like

Evil low sec greifers. Going after low hanging low value low isk drop ships.

And didn’t bother to send you a dual request first.

Low sec was never meant to be a place where there would be nonconsensual pvp.

It was always meant to be the place where one could accept the dual request.

I know. I was there in 1999 when Hellman first visualized the game.

In fact, I was the one that gave him the idea.

3 Likes

Often this anti-social behavior becomes the main goal of the game rather than winning.

So how does one win EvE?

I know…and picking on my poor defenceless Gnosis using Mega Laser II with 1200 DPS just so some psychopath can get another blue record in killboard. WHY can’t CCP make it instead so that we fly like pixies through enchanted forests full of Bambi clones and sing Kumbaya and exchange fairy lockets when we meet anyone else. I mean…I am quite certain that is what the original devs really intended.

“It is only PvP if it is a fair fight” said Whinebaby

1 Like

people do not understand that I am a being wholly dependent on the Creator, in thought, speech and deed…