Still Griefing New Players :parrotdad:

Only parts of it. I wouldn’t lose any sleep in goons perished.

Now I am guessing that the same could be said about culling dolphins then?

Is there a purpose? (I was going to say “porpoise” but i thought it might miss the mark)

2 Likes

I know some corps do SRP for their gankers…so there is actually zero cost to the ganker and thus any kill is profit.

Really?

The goons were the initial Sealcubs roaming null sec in their frigate gangs, gangbanging the sharks.

So now goons had become like dolphin and killer whales then?

Killer Whales are dolphins. They also like seal clubbing.

1 Like

They do a LOT of the HS ganking. I don’t care about what they do (or did) in Null. Everything is fair game in LS/Null.

1 Like

I didn’t wish for this to go where it did but how does one become a dolphin?

Correction, everything is fair game once you undock :smiley:

3 Likes

The griefers do. Y’know those big loud mouths who think that griefing noobs in Ventures is “PvP” :sweat_smile: and then cry when devs introduce mechanics that force them to face off with real actual PvPers in Low and Nullsec :joy:

The Future is PvE
Ms. Bedlam :nerd_face:

2 Likes

The now is PvE, there is no future.

1 Like

I love the out of nowhere “ grr i hate goons “. Classic eve. We hate you too. Kisses.

1 Like

Except most of them aren’t noobs.

LOL, the future is PvE only? That’s gonna end EVE.

Yennoe, I lived in null a short time and have interacted with all of the big alliances over my EVE life.

To be real, never really had a bad interaction with a goon. All seemed to be pretty chill.

Other peeps now tho, LOL.

And don’t get me started on Dark Shines. I’m sure his kneecaps haven’t recovered yet.

1 Like

To become a killer whale, which is a dolphin, you spend a lot on microtransactions or in-app purchases in free-to-play games for the purpose of PvP.

2 Likes

Doesn’t it somehow diminish an achievement if the only factor in accomplishing it is time? Running those marks to a Blood Raiders station through sov space and avoiding a gate camp whilst carrying several bill in isk was certainly exciting. And how dumb do you feel when you warp directly into a camp when you could have taken a look from that nearby celestial… I guess I don’t really understand it, but surely a
variable in your isk efficiency plan would make its achievement all the better, rather than just inevitable? Isn’t that what the game is about?

Thank you for being an example and showing us what to avoid.

I’m glad someone caught the randomness of it! I love to hate goons :two_hearts::heart::two_hearts:… Goons are grrrrrrreat adversaries!

Offshore killer whales primarily eat sharks and scientists have discovered that the whales’ teeth are worn down over time due to sharks’ rough skin. @Iceacid_Frostpacker

I propose that we substitute “porpoise” whenever possible…

An excellent gate camp has a bubble at the celestial…and maybe an interceptor.

1 Like

Must be easy to hate a powerful alliance via an alt that has zero killboard record at all in 10 years ! That must be a record.

How is it that none of you guys ever have any record that you have ever done anything in Eve ? Lucas has no killboard record in 3 years…you have none whatever in 10 years…Bedlam has none whatever.

1 Like

It’s an alt, I’ve said it a hundred times. Notice the name would show up at the very bottom of local chat? That wasn’t an accident mate.