I'd like to wish CODE. and every other ganker a happy halloween and great targets!

That’s all.

Happy hunting!

:smiley:

5 Likes

I also wish nice loot grabs to all the thieves out there, including my thief alt. :smirk: Happy halloween! :smiling_imp: :fire:

2 Likes

It’s amazing how no one gives a ■■■■ even about the nicest of things.
No wonder the criminal community is going extinct.

Thanks, Uriel.

3 Likes

this so much like giving a bunch of kids knives and tell them to play on the playground I don’t see bandit’s just different levels of victims.

But hey have a great Halloween :jack_o_lantern:

Not a bad start.

2 Likes

Not bad at all! why anyone would fly that on a 100% drop week is beyond me?

It’s because ganking isn’t fun anymore

Most of the freighter gankers never cared about the isk dropped so long as we had enough to keep playing, having it 100% droprate isn’t gonna make any of us Plex and log in

2 Likes

Eh, not really. Unlike with your example no one can actually get hurt playing EvE.

1 Like

Are you mentally ill? You’re equating a video game with children with knives potentially killing themselves and others? Can you not seperate reality from fiction?

Oh, apparently you can’t.

Sometimes I think we need a rule that makes clear that equating the game with real life in such a manner is forbidden. It’s absolutely nuts that people with such mental problems are allowed to run around here spreading their nonsense.

1 Like

Are there even gankers left still playing the game?

1 Like

@Solecist_Project Yeah there are plenty of such people on the forums and in-game as well, they get personally offended when you salvage “their” stuff, steal their loot or simply warp to the same anomaly where they are in and start shooting the rats. Such people start foaming salt when they encounter anything that is the slightest way not for their personal benefit and act as if losing some of their space pixels in a PvP sandbox game… and in general a vid’ya game is a real life offense against them and their personal property. Though it is pretty hilarious so I don’t mind. So yes there are plenty of people who can not separate a GAME from reality. Too bad for them.

@Karak_Terrel I see them on zkill (suicide ganking of miners) and also personally witness them in Jita and Perimeter (suicide ganking freighters and stuff) though so even if they are two different people (which I assume is true at least somewhat) they both still pop up on zkill and surely still active in the hubs (at elast Jita and around). Not sure how their activity compares to earlier times.

2 Likes

No you are ? Why would you in one moment compare a euphemism to real life ?

1 Like

Why would you use the word “euphemism” when one hasn’t even been used?

3 Likes

I believe the word “similie” is underused here.

4 Likes

Yes sorry similie thank you for the correction, I am just surprised someone would take it literally.

2 Likes

Simile even. But yeah, not sure why everyone is jumping on this guy. Nothing in his phrasing indicates that he thinks the event is literally like letting children murder each other.

2 Likes

Kids= You.
Knife= 100% loot drop.
Different level of victims = you are victim of being ganked or having you security status lowered.

1 Like

Fascinating.

1 Like

Yes if you look hard enough deep inside the text is an algorithm for taking over the world

Are you daft?

3 Likes