ayueXXX3
(ayueXXX3)
September 13, 2026, 8:12am
1
Quantum Anomaly websites contains useful information and resources about online games such as EVE Online, Elite Dangerous, X4 Foundations, X4 Split Vendetta
SP: 36M
Location: Jita 4-4, Highsec, in station
Corporation: NPC corp, ready for transfer
Wallet: 0 ISK (positive)
Kill Rights: None
Jump clones: None
Implants: None
Skins: None
BO: 32B ISK
Transfer cooldown 10h after payment.
Only ISK, no RMT. Character only, no assets/ships included.
ayueXXX3
(ayueXXX3)
September 16, 2026, 3:26am
3
Thank you for your offer. 35B is a bit lower than I expected. Would you be willing to go a little higher? I think 40B is a good price, after all, I still need to pay CCP a $20 transfer fee.
ayueXXX3
(ayueXXX3)
September 16, 2026, 9:17am
5
How about this, let’s settle on a middle value of 38B. This is the lowest price I can accept. Can you accept it?
Naheka
(Naheka)
September 16, 2026, 10:00am
7
Shouldn’t you have left your corp already?
Didn’t ayuexxx5 just do the same thing?
You should know better.
ayueXXX3
(ayueXXX3)
September 17, 2026, 1:33pm
10
Hey bro, do you need this character? I’ll keep waiting for 24 hours. After 24 hours, the deal is off.
ayueXXX3
(ayueXXX3)
September 19, 2026, 1:57am
11
The trade was canceled, but the character is still for sale. If anyone’s interested, please give your offer.
ayueXXX2
(ayueXXX2)
September 24, 2026, 8:17am
12
Zenith gun is ready, any brothers who want it, place your bids