The CCP-FOREST

I was enthusiastic regarding this article :=

I was thinking : "I would be willing to pay XXX PLEX for a single tree - if coughs CCP employees find a place in ICELAND - where to plant and grow the CCP-FOREST.
Could become many trees over time - could be ongoing - alike : what : you have no tree in Iceland ???

In return - I request a MASSIVE green and golden skin for a ship - I wish.

" looks around for support "
These guys in Iceland are lazy anyway :slight_smile:

5 Likes

What?

1 Like

you can pay ccp to plant trees
but i can pay vikings to cut them down again

Thats unfortunate. Then need to plant a lot more. Like a lot, lot more. And keep all those sheeps in some kind of electric fence because else they will eat everything. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also some muchrooms they need to introduce to these forests, because mushrooms work together with trees to grow stronger trees.

1 Like

I don’t know what it costs to plant a tree, but I’d drop 100 bucks into this! :smiley:

If lost in an Icelandic forest? Stand up, look around and see the nearest exit.

3 Likes

http://www.skogur.is/english/forestry-in-a-treeless-land/

Heh, they could plant more but the financing for it is too low. They have money actually. Politics. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

PLEX for Trees. We could do it. We’ve done plenty of good stuff like that before.
(Of course, getting landowners’ permission to plant trees, government permits, whatever might be a lot more complicated than just collecting and donating cash. Don’t know. Still, a thought…)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.