The Completion of the Reclaiming

*Vlad looks at himself in the viewfinder of the camera and then looks at a holo of Farokh Khanid and begins to point at the obvious difference. A man walks and and the camera pans to it.

Surprise!

It looks (reasonably) like Farokh Khanid!

Vlad jumps back in mock shock and points at it There! Garkeh Khanid 2.1!

1 Like

House Kezak remains a minor Holder family sworn to House Sarum. As such, there exists a greater onus upon it to make clear its own degree of submission to those above it. Just because a form or style of pretense might be used to display the degree of deference and respect it believes to to be extended to those greater and superior to it, it does not in fact make that pretense true.

Well, yeah, exactly my point. Farokhā€™s likeā€¦ barely worth a partial version update. Maybe just a Revision level. Garkeh 1.0(b) maybe.

1 Like

Slaves are viewed as no better than cattle to be bred and used as the slaver sees fitā€¦yeah um, noā€¦thanks.

Iā€™ll just keep resisting your vile slavery death cult *religion" and blowing up as many slavers as I can.

3 Likes

We should team up sometime.

Seconded.

1 Like

Just because my dear Aunt has a favourite miniature Syrikos hounds and personifies it as a human being, capable of human feeling and human sensibilities it does not make it so.

The slave has yet to complete the most important struggle of faith, the first jihad, the war against the self ā€“ upon doubt and disbelief until total and complete submission before God is accomplished in the wandering of the desert of the soul. Until that time, then they are as the Beast made manifest with all its base desires as it wallows in sin, and until that time the absolute submission before God is made then the slave-beast should be regarded with respect to their true nature: as an animal.

Sounds like it ainā€™t the slaves whoā€™re the animals in this equation[1].

1. Damn me and my pedantry. Yes, I know everyone involved is in fact a mammal of the order Primates, and as a result, an animal. Shut up, me. My brain, folks. I promise, you ainā€™t the ones who have to put up with the worst of this crap.
4 Likes

As if that was ever in doubt.

This is why if God exists, he should be opposed, not worshiped. Any creature that would treat sentient beings in such a way can not call itself just.

1 Like

This is a struggle all people must fight, from the day they are born. Not just slaves. Woe to those who think themselves already proven.

2 Likes

The enemy within can only be controlled; never defeated. It is only in constant submission to God that one achieves that control over the Beast of desire and the Deceiver in doubt, in humility to His Will.

1 Like

@Vykiomi_Kezak-Akarin So.

Earlier, you asserted that a True Amarr laying with a slave would be ā€œbestialityā€.

Now then, the Udorians were a slave people. And indeed the Empress descends in part from Udorian stock.

So, are you not asserting that the Empress is a product of bestiality?

Iā€™m pretty sure that would be at least 3 different high crimes. Insulting the Imperial Person and all that.

3 Likes

Operative word in answer to your question emphasized.

No, you donā€™t get away that easily. Not without you providing full evidence of the ancestry of the Tash Murkon family, and prove that every single Udorian was a free citizen prior to any mingling of Amarr and Udorian ancestry. And bear in mind that there were Amarr who were slaves at the time of the Udorian reclaiming.

Note: all I know of the Empressā€™s ancestry is that ā€œQueen of Udoriaā€, a historical romance novel featuring a romance between a young Paladin in the Crusades and an Udorian princess, is not available for sale in Tash-Murkon region.

1 Like

I donā€™t have to provide evidence. Higher authorities than I have already investigated the genealogy of the Tash-Murkon family in the Book of Records and deemed it pure enough to be on the Privy Council during the reign of the late Imperial Majesty Heideran VII. I accept this and feel no need to question it as the truth from the Theology Council.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.