Let’s start that translation from cfccpian to english, shall we?
- Improve customization of player-owned space through iHub upgrades, allowing meaningful choices and trade-offs.
“we are going to make ihubs worthless next, break some other mechanics, create artificial limitations which are easily solvable with plex, and ■■■■ you honest players, we’re not gonna forget to buff botters in some way here as well”.
- Introduce Reserve Bank keys for the ESS as players start planning heists and/or fortifying their bank defenses as billions of ISK become accessible across all of Nullsec.
“The utter failure which is MESS system that is preventing all human ratting in nullsec is going to be even more of a stupid tax and deincentivize subscription even harder than it is now”.
- Add more dynamic systems – the DBS has allowed for geographical resource balancing and the plan is to extend and expand on that with dynamic systems for resource distribution and industry. The DBS allows for quick iterations, and there have already been two updates since its release (raising the baseline bounty multipliers in Null and Lowsec).
We are going to keep buffing botters by increasing the game’s biggest faucet even harder, after everybody and his dog shouted at us to nerf it.
- Continue to balance risk and reward for income with attention as an additional pillar within the risk/reward framework. EVE has low-attention style gameplay and that is perfectly acceptable. However, care must be taken to ensure that the rewards of that gameplay balance attention and risk, and so, the intention is to revisit high-risk income platforms like Carriers and Marauders, and revisit lower-attention options in more precise ways.
We are going to get back at you with another botter buff of removing drone aggro for good, just you wait! No players allowed! Only botters should remain, get out players. Oh and since we no longer allow you to multibox rat, we’re going to slap another nerf on carriers, and make marauders even more useless than they are now, as we proven players wrong many times when they believed something can’t be done any worse.
- Address one of the most debated subjects in EVE, AFK cloaky camping, with improved systems to get rid of the frustration of AFK cloaking and its total lack of counterplay without removing the ability for hunters to catch lazy prey, or for spies to be able to scout and monitor systems with strategic value.
Yep, another buff of safe ganktarding with cloak is confirmed. Exactly the opposite of what we needed, usual CFCCP business.
- Further define the differences between the five categories of space and foster geographical variety. The semi-lawless frontier of Lowsec has the potential to become much more than it is now as the Empires’ patience with intrusive Capsuleers in Highsec is wearing thin while wormhole resources will see increased demand.
We’ll force everyone to lowsec like we forced everyone out of hisec in 2013 by nerfing the ■■■■ out of it. Get ready for the nerfbat, because subtle changes that actually make sense is a thing of the past! The bot-plex-or-die era doesn’t need to make sense to you, as long as you pay!
- Establish a sustainable role for Rorquals and Orcas and do a general balance pass on mining ships to ensure that they each have a unique role and they are balanced in terms of wealth generation and survivability.
We have found that Orcas still work and people prefer them to Rorquals after we nerfed the ■■■■ out of those. Time to fix this and make Orcas useless too! Also, ganktards, the real customers, are crying about Procurer tank, and even though mining in procurer is pants-on-head retarded and more loss than ganktards can inflict with their pigeon IQ, we’re going to nerf that too. You’re a free target, entertainment for the real customer, miner, and you’re gonna pay for this.
- Add new personal deployables, both to allow more control of your immediate surroundings, and to unlock brand new meta opportunities.
We’re gonna add more space junk for people who haven’t ignored old one hard enough.
All in all, the plan for 2021 is fairly clear. Find the last remaining sources of fun, and whack them, milk whoever is invested, disgust everyone, and offer more pay2win stuff with PLEX in process while laughing in pearlabyssian.
What can I say to that? ■■■■ you too, CFCCP!