:explodyparrot: [π•Šπ•ƒπ•β„‚π”Ό] The Icarus Expedition - Looking For (EU/US/AU) PVP/ PVE, Active Members

The Icarus Expedition is a PVP/PVE Corporation in the SLYCE Alliance, which is part of the PanFam coalition located in Etherium Reach. We’re a pretty laid back but knowledgeable group that gets stuff done. We focus a lot on ISK making through industry and ratting with 24/7 PvP through our coalition that offers a ton of exciting roams and ops to get your PVP fix in. We also offer PvP, FC, and mining classes to help members get an advantage on the competition.

What we offer:

• Ship loan programs for PVP and industry
  • 5 jumps from a major trade hub
  • Jump Freighter access and close to Jita trade hub
  • Optional PvP Roams 24/7
  • Fully upgraded sov space for ratting, mining, and exploration
  • Knowledgeable and experienced leadership with strong goals
  • Extremely profitable moons to mine daily
  • Capital and T2 construction
  • Ship Replacement program
  • Low Tax Rate
  • No high-pressure gameplay. We realize that this is a game and fun should be the priority and much more…

What we look for in our members:

• Active members that are able to use TeamSpeak and discord
  • A good attitude
  • Willingness to learn
  • 30mil SP w/ some exceptions
  • Currently looking to grow our already active EU/AU/US member base

Contact methods for additional information:

• Discord Link
  • Replying to the forum post
  • J0HN SHEPPARD via convo or EVE-Mail
  • Join Icarus_Pub channel in-game
5 Likes

Looking you up on discord. As Skeggjold (Ljuvi)

good to see you on Skegg! talk soon

bump

Bump :slight_smile:

bump.

Bumb :wink:

I’m interested in your corp. I’m returning after a long break. I have a 40mill combat pilot I’ve been ratting with as of late and enjoy running sites. Looking for assistance with the right ships and techniques to be efficient for Iskie making.

bump…

bumb…

bump!!

As a brand new eve player, (23 days old infact), i joined this corp and have nothing but good things to say about it. Exceptionally friendly players, fleets to join and very easy to settle into. Everybody has been super welcoming and shown me the ropes of eve.

Tldr: Bump

1 Like

Yeah, great guys, no end to content, but i need fewer Emu lovers. Get me a couple more PST Pals in here would be a good thing.

Great group of people with lots to offer, excellent opportunities to get rich and be king of a little chunk of nullsec.

Bump…

Great group of people lots of activity and awesome people to hangout with!

1 Like

Bump…

Bump…

bump!

one of the best Null Corps I have been in so far! great leadership and very active group of guys. Come on in and join us.

1 Like