The Vanguard Syndicate is Recruiting Corporations/Players

The Vanguard Syndicate is an EU new player friendly & real-life first alliance created with a single objective, to help people and Corporations play the game the way they want and pay for it.

We exist with the purpose of creating a home, for you, and for others. Our existence is driven by a colonization effort to plow the lands and vast landscapes of this universe, to sow the seeds for the countless of generations that will come after us, we know what we are looking for and we know how to get it.

We are striving to create a haven free from ■■■■■■■■ and forced play styles, free from forced mining operations and unrealistic taxation, for us our pilots freedom and enjoyment is key along with giving them the room to try the things they want to try. We are family in a way and our community are friends who trust in each other , we are The Vanguard Syndicate and this is what we can offer to you.

We have welcome packages and loaner ships for those who want to get out and experience null right away, and an active leadership team that cares about its members.

PvE

• Ice mining fleets
  • PI, Ore, ICE & Gas, Moon Goo. loot buybacks
  • Moon mining fleets over a large number of Moons on monthly schedule
  • Vast space for making money over Ratting
  • Research and development or BP copying and sales
  • Fuel block manufacturing
  • Reactions, Capital Production, and specialized structures for all sorts of industry

PvP

• Huge Null sec Fleets over our Coalition
  • Small gang fleets, roams and filaments to fuel our pvp needs.
  • Home defence for all!!
  • PvP training and step by step guidance to end up flying what you really want to.
  • Black Ops

Interested? get in touch and join our discord!

18 Likes

Vanguard Syndicate is recruiting, New players, returning ones, New Corporations and returning ones

7 Likes

Vanguard Syndicate is recruiting, New players, returning ones, New Corporations and returning ones

8 Likes

As a corporation owner, i was referred to those dudes as an alliance of cool people from all around the world, from a friend of mine. From the first day, i felt like home. I strongly recommend joining the group and meet the rest of the guys. Totally worth it.

1 Like

If you are looking more than a game come talk to us

Thank you, @Darien_Avan for helping me in my new journey of new Eden. Your assistance is invaluable!

Proud member of Arbora Nova. They managed to keep me in the game. Enough said…

In my opinion, the great advantage of this alliance is the friendly environment that prevails in voice comms. This results in a new player, like me in this case, having the support and help to understand and progress quickly through the game. But above all, in the end, what counts is the good company that exists and that is indisputable. Thank you Vanguard Syndicate.

Vanguard Syndicate is recruiting, New players, returning ones, New Corporations and returning ones.
Come play with us in a relaxed enviroment and make new friends while you learn the steep curves of EvE online

Vanguard Syndicate is recruiting, New players, returning ones, New Corporations and returning ones.
Come play with us in a relaxed enviroment and make new friends while you learn the steep curves of EvE online

The journey with the people of Vanguard is a pleasure. We have been through ice and fire in order to stand where we are and I am Damn proud to be part of this endeavour

requirements?

1 Like

Activity, Comms presence, ability to co-operate, friendly, some effort to grow.
Lets start from that