**THIS CAN BE CLOSED**

170m SP UK Player (+alts) looking for relaxed UK/EU Industry focused corp/alliance

I recently left a PVP corp in low sec to try and find a change of pace. I wanted to utilize my main and 5 alts (over 2 accounts) in more creative endeavours by getting involved in Manufacturing, Ratting/Anoms, PI, Mining (inc Moon), Exploration (and start to do reactions) and the like. I am happy to jon in the defend structures with TZ allow (I dont alarm clock)

I (very) recently joined a null sec corp and whilst the corp is highly organised, it lives in a pipe where, during my log in time, there are lots of hostiles and so great if you want to PVP, but if you want to just kick back and relax with the things above, not so good, Plus having now witnessed first hand the new ESS “feature” and the hostiles coming to rob it every hour or so I found I could get more done in high sec (both activity and isk wise), so I left.

I know that there is no absolute safe space, but when hostiles are so frequent it stops you doing almost anything (1.5 hours to do one hidden rally point site) it gets tiring.

I am in the UK so looking for an active place around 17:00 to 22:00 eve time which is roughly the time I am active. In a location that isn’t swarming with hostiles during that time.

Looking for a place that is Industry focused, with good PI with the infrastructure to match (inc Reactions, POCOs etc).

Looking for a corp that can form up and defend their stuff if need be. Maybe even the occasional PVP roam. But i am looking for a main industry focus.

• Ideally a quiet low class (c2 or c3) WH (preferable),
  • Low sec (second Preferable).
  • Null sec (least Preferable, I found out how the ESS works and what % it takes, not impressed)

Must be a low trafficked area if in KSpace but relatively close to high sec (as I cannot use a JF and don’t want to spend all my profits getting stuff in and out.)

I can give a 170m+ main with plenty of skills in PVP (Skills as in SP rather than being some kind of elite guru), plus 5 alts (2 accounts, 3 characters each) with PI and other ad-hoc skills to support the main. These 5 alts are in there own corp atm (just for my alts alone) and would prefer to keep them there and just become blue to the corp my main joins and get docking rights etc.

Replies here please as this is a forum alt

heya
when my recruiter guy is on line i will have him contact you. IRC is one of the oldest alliances in the game. we have learned to enjoy the game in all aspects but are primarily industrial with a decent pvp group. look for a note from Dorfsorc

Hi there m8

I understand your situation but please have in mind that there is nothing called safe space so independent the place you decide to aim for you will have to deal with potential threats…

What i have in mind for you is a two way option where you can do both sov gameplay and at the same time Null npc for smaller pvp.

The idea is to put some of your toon in Mass who is organized pvp corp with space where you can do your pve side to fund your game.

see below ther discord below

And you can join with an alt or two and do small pvp with me and pve in venal. My corp tax is at 0% so you will probably like that:)

my corp discord is

If you got any questions just let me know

cheers
prim

Good evening McFee :smiley:
Not 100% but too much fits us so I just can’t ignore, hehe.

Let me see if I can give you a fair info-boost on who we are, and if it slightly interest you, contact me pls!

• I’ll start with the MOST important: No toxic behaviour is accepted! Like … zero, not gonna work :slight_smile:
  • RL = Important stuff and we <3 that. EVE is there for you to enjoy and not be a duty!
  • We are a small corp living in NPC nullsec. (UMAH recruitment thread)
  • We are part of a medium alliance (VEGA recruitment thread)
  • Industrialists & PVP focused (Want to grow on both areas)
  • For you perhaps our structure network with pretty much all manufacture is available, PI / Reactions
  • About as every day we have moon chunks blowing up so you can mine if that’s soothing :wink:

So ^^ with this info, and the 2 links I’ve done, if you aren’t interested then ofc I hope you will find another awesome corp to join :wink: BUT if it happens you are… lets discuss further for any questions that you might have. NPC nullsec might sounds boring but I would say it’s just blasphemy, we are very mixed, pure indy, pure PVP and those who are doing abit of everything.

Hope you find what you are looking for mate!
o/

I think we may be suitable for you if you’re interested. We’ve all the infrastructure you’re looking for and match on time zones as a large part of our leadership is from the UK.

We’re living in lowsec, have access too jump freighters and have active scanners maintaining wormhole maps so access to highsec isn’t as difficult as you’d expect!

Drop me a message in game if you’re interested and we can talk some more.

Hey there

I mailed you in game but then just saw this is your forum alt! doh!

My corp is currently are part of a alliance based in both HS and LS (we base out HS that is surrounded by LS, where most of our activity takes place). The alliance itself is involved in all kinds of activities, however is set up in a way to benefit industrial players.

For indy players we can offer

• buyback on ores
  • moon mining in HS and LS
  • Station for reactions
  • A large holding of pocos
  • Blues in the local area that makes shipping quite safe
  • Alliance logistics service
  • large blueprint library
  • Plenty of facilities

On the PVP side, my corp is PVP leaning (but not exclusively). We do nightly casual roams and camps, with the odd alliance op thrown in. Formal CTAs are very rare and youd never be expected to alarm clock for timers.

All gameplay styles are supported. I am UK based and the corp is wholly EU/UK, whilst the alliance has a strong USTZ presence, so we have activity most of the day.

If you would like to discuss further let me know

Hello there Giddy, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of PvE and PvP opportunities.

Stribog Clade is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. While not quite at the development level you’re asking for, if you are interested in helping a corp from the ground up we’d be happy to have ya. We also have a dedicated industrial sister corp, “Co.LR Trade Consortium”, ticker: “CLRTC”. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”, for more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hello, my corp is based in HS but part of a LS PvP alliance. LS and NS are nearby for PI and PvP. Free reactions and refining, good mining in LS and a corp moon in HS. We have good access to trade hubs and missions. We do have discord for pings but there are no required ops. PvP and social stuff are available with the alliance but are not expected or required. Let me know if you’d like to know more.

EU Corp Always Welcoming, Come Check Us OUT!!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.