UK player looking for Active Corp

Edited

OK, originally i wanted to go back into WHs but have changed my mind. Whilst i do enjoy to PVP on occasion, I feel best when trying to A: make something and B: see my wallet grow. And so am looking for a corp that is industrial in nature, both in terms of Mining (which I don’t mind on occasion) and Manufacturing.

I don’t really fancy null sec as I want to be near markets in order to get what i need when i need it and to be able to easily sell my stuff on market without having to rely on JF services out to trade hubs. Unless some one can convince me that this is not an issue.

Not looking for WH space at all unless it has a high sec static

Can Offer:
2 Omega accounts, 6 characters in total, all can do industry/PI. 1 main combat character.
Active 6pm to 9pm most days (more if possible/weekends).
Various Industry skills over all 6 characters, inc manufacture, Mining etc. currently training into T3 Manufacture. Will be training into reactions too.
happy to PVP if need be but am looking mainly for an industrial setup.
Happy to supplement CORP BPOs with BPC Copies from my own library.

Must Haves/be:
BPO Library.
Own POCOs (or access to low tax POCOs).
Facilities to manufacture. Bonus point for Reaction Facilities (something I want to get into)
Activity within the times above that consists of multiple human beings doing things together.
good PI
Moon Mining of some description
R/L first attitude
UK - EU TZ

Don’t want
Drama.
Racists
PVP Doctrines that are so blingy expensive you have to do incursions for a month to pay for one.

My ideal scenarios in order are…

1: High sec based with its own facilities in a seperate holding corp and a BPO library to utilise. With options to day trip into WH space as a group.

2: Low sec based (quiet pocket) with its own facilities in a seperate holding corp and a BPO library to utilise. With options to day trip into WH space as a group.

Hey Man,

We might be up your street. C3/NS wormhole corp.

Hi @Kirikia_Askiras

Apart from the static I think you guys just get started as i am about to log. Your past says you get going aboutt 8/9pm eve time. i log generally around 9.30 eve time which doesnt give much time to do stuff, so don’t think that its a good fit, thanks for replying.

Hey there, we are a small and micro gang orientated uk/eu group, we live in a c2 with hs and c3 exits, can not garantee good PI or wholly mature people (to be fair not even sure what that means, im an adult, i work, i pay bills…) and we do unfortunately have a real life first attitude…

Might be exactly what your looking for… more or less… :slight_smile:

@Giddy_McFeeThat’s fair i’m trying to expand the timezone by to an hour before anyways. We have a few EU tz guys so some are active from about 7 Eve time.

Also with the new connection changes High / Low exits tends to be quite frequent. Scanned out 3 holes full and had 2 LS connections and 3 HS connections.

But anyways all the best!

Still looking.

We are looking for small gang pvpers and explorers in Warcrows, send el geo a pm!

what part of the uk you from?

Thanks for the reply, I am down on the Kent/London border

Im out in gibraltar now but hail from grt bristol!
sound like a dirty hobbit :confused:

Ive not been down that way often, been to Bath a few times, never Bristol.

Hello, i think my corp, Wrong Hole She Said, might be a good fit, we live in a C4 c2/c4 so maybe a little deeper in jspace then you want, we’re a small, active, pvp corp. Mostly eu, a few brits, and some oddball tzs. Check us out and feel free to drop by our pubchan or discord if your interested.

Frank.

I n Rust We Trust. is recruiting!

We are a growing and experienced corporation living the high life in a C5 wormhole. We are part of the Hole Control Alliance. We are looking for new bros as well as veterans.

What do we do?

-Weekly ratting in our C5 and C5 static, we make a lot of ISK!

-Daily PvP activities. We roam our chain, low sec, and null sec looking for PvP content.

-We have knowledgeable veterans who can answer questions and assist you in getting things down.

-As part of the Hole Control Alliance, we frequently have ops with the Alliance adding to the content available to you.

Do you enjoy mining & industry? We have a butt load of moons plus ore anomalies that spawn in our hole. Want to huff some gas, we have plenty of that as well. Wormholes also have a ton of content for the explorers out there. Why do a day trip when you can do it all day every day?

We require members to use Team Speak for comms, Discord for pings, and Tripwire for wormhole mapping.

Interested? Join our public channel Tetanus and talk to a recruiter today!
In-game contact: SidodiS Adoulin, Rhealee, baggypayload, or Zlim Naskingar.

Having experience some WHs recently (thinking that is what I wanted) I have edited my original post (Having decided that isn’t what I wanted at all).

Hey option 3, ignore if not for you :wink:

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

Thanks for the reply @Margrete_Vrede but I am not really fancying null sec

@Giddy_McFee,

Let me try to tempt you into your null sec home. Given the fact that we do run cheap JF services to Jita our market that is within our region will leave you little to want from Jita, especially if you are wanting to make ISK selling stuff is usually a doddle so long as its not too Niche of a product.

We have T2 reactions facility alogn with T2 refining meaning you get the best possible reduction to your costs when manufacturing and reacting. We have all the facilities you would need to make your industry work for you.

FAYN Industries

Give it some consideration as we are a very active group who can give you want you want

PJHustle

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.