-thread closed-

I’m currently an Alpha Clone, would like to upgrade to Omega in the future. I’m relatively inexperienced but have completed all the tutorials and career agent missions, read wikis and watched Youtube videos, etc…

Main character now has just over 1 million SP. I prefer PvE and solo content but would be willing to do PvP to defend our borders and/or protect the innocent. Not interested in piracy and ganking.

Your corp policy must be NRDS throughout ALL regions of space, not just high-sec.

I am willing to join the “ProviBloc” but have not found any corps recruiting players such as myself.

My only PvP experience is turning on my afterburners, trying to warp, and getting blown up. But I am willing to learn.

Let me know if your corp would be willing to accept me, thanks.

Don’t worry, it doesn’t change. You’re already a pro! =)

hey man we train to fly with the best of them at the Krieg 7th brigade and you can train as you need and ask all the questions you want, we are here to help. Mining, trade, combat, pve, pvp, industry, you name it we can help. feel free to talk to us on our discord listed below

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We dont require much; but an API is needed. A background check will be performed.
We want people who want to work alone and together, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in NRDS Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.
We try to have diffrent fleets up whenever we can.

Our members range from longtime players to new players.
We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere,
all timezones are welcome to us and we are the sort that understand that rl comes first
Activity in both US, Eu and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacment Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets,
a BluePrintCopy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great
If you want to be part of this join our public channel Evian Ind Recruitment so we can start to get to know each other

Link on forums:No More Tears, Join Evian Industries

Best Regards
Evian Industries

Obsidian Acquisitions is a good place for you to check out. We are new player friendly, will teach you, etc. Also need players, so join! Don’t know if our CEO will establish democracy, I mean, I would. Join us!

Hahaha, good to know

I actually saw the advert for Obsidian Acquisitions when I was browsing corps in-game, but since it only had 3 members and the description said “a unique profit sharing scheme” I assumed it was some type of scam or pyramid scheme corp

I appreciate the invite but I don’t see anything about NRDS in your ad or description, thanks though

The Evian Nation does look pretty cool from the descriptions in-game, I like the backstory that you’ve built for it. Do you guys have a website or are you interested in creating one?

I created a better invitation before that, we are developing, but, if you join us, you might help us speed up our development progress. We are a good corp. I am not the CEO, will leave in a month or a bit more, so there’s no point in lying. Please join.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.