Throwing a bottle in the vast known universe

o/ Merkhad!

I’m a director in Critical Horizon, a C4<C3/C4 wormhole corp (Recruitment ad here: [Critical Horizon] [C4 Red Giant] - Recruitment is Open ). We’re a small group that is PVP oriented, but as we truly ‘live’ in our wormhole (as opposed to just base-ing out of it) there are also multiple kinds of PVE going on regularly (killing sleepers/harvesting gas/ore, etc!).

We are a newer corp primarily comprised of working thirty-something year olds (myself included) so we 100% get that real life comes first. We do however ask our members to be active as much as possible while they are logged in: whether it’s just scanning out the chain, trying to find pvp content, or krabbing with your corpmates; we want our members to be out in space doing things while they’re on. Every member is pivotal in a wormhole corp, and doubly so in a newer/smaller corp.

Culture wise, we are not killboard nazis at all but we do strive to avoid making stupid mistakes and learning after each encounter. We often engage in shenanigans trying to take fights we maybe shouldn’t; or fights that look especially fun. For example; a couple weeks ago the CEO and I stumbled into a casual eviction happening, and we managed to save the neutral astra by killing enemy battlecruisers with just 2 assault frigs (https://zkillboard.com/kill/77541011/ , see our killboard for the rest of the frags, zkill is still acting wonky from the blackout at the moment).

If this sounds interesting we’d love to talk to you more about it! Come join our Discord and ping @recruiter and someone will be get with you shortly! I look forward to chatting with you!

1 Like