Throwing a bottle in the vast known universe

Hi all,

I’m getting bored to death care-bearing in HS and was hoping to get a tiny bit of space where to play with other people, with potentially some action (under certain conditions, see below).

Here are some numbers: 5 accounts, the 2 mains are 120M+ SP, 1 PvE/PvP/Sub-cap pilot (all ships, all T2, only Caldari T3) and Mining Foreman, 1 indus perfect miner/salvager/R&D and prod (except T3 and Triglavian). The other toons are haulers, miners and R&D/prod alts. All can do PI and/or mine ice, all ores and gas. I also have a perfect trader doing his s**t in Jita.

Having been in game for nearly a decade (sort of on and off), I’ve had my years living in null and WH space, I’ve been in blobs, fleets, roams, running away and after other pod pilots. I’m open to anything, if and only if: I can preserve my life first and before all. I’ve got kids, a somewhat busy life, I’m in my mid-40s and tend to privilege rl and mature people that make sense and have a decent sense of humor. Quality over quantity, substance over hype, fun and human warmth over dead cold tyrants thinking they achieve anything by commanding pixels.

You can post below or pm if you think that you can be bothered having a squatter dumping his stuff in a small corner of your sov or WH. I won’t take late night calls to save your station or cap fleet, but I know how to lend a hand and help my mates get through the day.

Fly safe.

2 Likes

Hey Mate,

We are members of SLYCE Alliance and looking for pilots like your self
Check out our recruitment add and Join us on Discord for a chat!

Cheers!

1 Like

o/ Merkhad!

I’m a director in Critical Horizon, a C4<C3/C4 wormhole corp (Recruitment ad here: [Critical Horizon] [C4 Red Giant] - Recruitment is Open ). We’re a small group that is PVP oriented, but as we truly ‘live’ in our wormhole (as opposed to just base-ing out of it) there are also multiple kinds of PVE going on regularly (killing sleepers/harvesting gas/ore, etc!).

We are a newer corp primarily comprised of working thirty-something year olds (myself included) so we 100% get that real life comes first. We do however ask our members to be active as much as possible while they are logged in: whether it’s just scanning out the chain, trying to find pvp content, or krabbing with your corpmates; we want our members to be out in space doing things while they’re on. Every member is pivotal in a wormhole corp, and doubly so in a newer/smaller corp.

Culture wise, we are not killboard nazis at all but we do strive to avoid making stupid mistakes and learning after each encounter. We often engage in shenanigans trying to take fights we maybe shouldn’t; or fights that look especially fun. For example; a couple weeks ago the CEO and I stumbled into a casual eviction happening, and we managed to save the neutral astra by killing enemy battlecruisers with just 2 assault frigs (https://zkillboard.com/kill/77541011/ , see our killboard for the rest of the frags, zkill is still acting wonky from the blackout at the moment).

If this sounds interesting we’d love to talk to you more about it! Come join our Discord and ping @recruiter and someone will be get with you shortly! I look forward to chatting with you!

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks a lot gentlemen for stopping by and dropping a line. I sure will have a look at your offers and probably pop on your Discords real soon.

1 Like

Hey there! You should consider Shepards of Mettle! They are a tight knit and active corp in my alliance, Federation Uprising, which is a Nullsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition. We have tons of PVP content, good money making space for mining and ratting, and excellent industrial infrastructure and a well stocked market. We are also very real life friendly, and as such we don’t have any mandatory fleet requirements, PAPs, FATs, etc.

If you’re interested inl earning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

Bokbok @Merkhad,

You should join us on discord sometime to chat about Fweddit, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and Late EU time zones. We’re looking for pilots to join and come blow up other people’s ships with us.

Join us in our discord so we can chat. Feel free to ping me (@Attack Penguin#0001) in Discord when you join if you want to chat. If I’m not around when you join you can ping any of the other recruiters by typing @Human Resources.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

-Phoenix

Sounds like you’d be a pretty good candidate for us! Quality over quantity, mostly older guys, comms are always a laugh.

We’re a small wormhole PvP group, pretty much exclusively focused on spaceship explosions. Due to our size we consistently multi-box to fight groups 2-3 times our size, and we do a lot of small gang and micro gang to improve our piloting.

Strong US and EU presence.

Hey,

We don’t have any sov, or a wormhole for that matter, for you to park your things in; but we hope you’ll take a look at us anyway. Katothen is a nomadic nullsec PvP group; we deploy where the fights are so you can spend your time shooting stuff instead of waiting for fleets to form up and travelling half way across Eve looking for a target that isn’t blue.

We focus on small-gang content: nullsec roams, lowsec roams, gate camps & blopsing; but we’re also into NPSI and working with friends on joint ops in order to keep the content fresh and try different playstyles. It sounds like you have ISK making worked out so you wont have any issues on that front.

We don’t do sov warfare, so there’s no 3am entosis ops or structure bashes. We want people to come join fleets with us, but real life comes first and there’s no hard and fast kill or activity requirements. If you want to make things explode, and don’t mind too much if it’s sometimes us, consider being a space hobo.

Hey thanks all for the tips on other groups that I could join and for your offers.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.