Old git looking for a home

Hi Guys and Gals,
2 toons with 125 millionish sps

I am looking for a new home in the Caldari high sec, this is because of level 4s and my rep.
I have had a bit of a break as corp is falling at the wayside, all i ask is there are peeps to talk to in corp chat.

both my characters can mine and run Orcas.
My main is a lvl 4 mission runner.
My alt is an indy toon i can build t2 t3, cap ships, i can do inventions.

I like running with corp fleets and helping any new players where i can.
I do not care the size of the corp or if its in an alliance or not. I am a UK player so evenings and some weekends.

any questions please please leave reply or contact in game and i will get back to you.

Maddeb

1 Like

Hi maddeb

We are based in Placid. Our industry/pve wing is always looking for skilled pilots like you. Lots of isk-making opportunities. We have all stuff you need. Planets, moons, structures, …

https://evewho.com/corporation/98600016 Brohemia Industrial.

Meet us at Brohemia Pub channel ingame.

1 Like

Still looking

1 Like

giving a lift to the services.

1 Like

giving the great bump of life.

1 Like

We’re looking to gain active miners/pvpers who are willing to be on coms and train into ally doctrines. Go to fleets when you’re online if it’s a cta other than that just do you. Check us out Iron-Fleet Recruiting

And a bigga bump

Check your inbox in-game

an old bump

hey man add me on discord Jeevz#0335, i’d love to talk to you about my small alliance, we are in Vale and we always have content going on

hey mate I see your still looking for a home we are a medium sized corp living in the drone lands lots of very tasty moons an ice look us up if you interested

Here’s an ad I had bookmarked that may interest you: [Hansa League] - Hisec Wants You!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.