Total Noob looking for corp

Heya,

There are so many corps out there, its hard to find one that fits.
Here are my specs:

• I am new to the game (my clone was born yesterday)
  • I love playing with people, and will give my last shirt for good friends
  • I like to be nice, griefing is not my thing
  • I am interested in all aspects of the game
  • I’d prefer 0 sec, I heard that is where the real money (isk) is
  • Into pve/mining
  • not sure about pvp, guess in a fleet/roam its fun to play?
  • enjoy exploration

I would love to make some new friends in the game, almost done with the tutorial missions in all areas and would like to develop from there.

1 Like

Sent you an in game mail.

1 Like

New%20Jovian%20Exploration%20Department

NJED has been residing in Jspace for over 3 years. We are a medium-sized PvP corp and expect all our members to be able and willing to put up a fight. We don’t want to deny fair content to anyone, and thus we look for the same in return. NJED only exists as a framework for our members to make something out of it. Everyone is encouraged and supported to try something new, organize an event, become a leader for others.

What we offer

• Content creation and consumption - Our scouts and content creators are the lifeblood of the corp. They receive full priority on loot from content found by them. We have consistently been blowing up >15bil a month strictly in wormhole space for well over a year now, putting us in a category shared by barely over a dozen groups.
  • A relaxed atmosphere - RL always comes first and we have no strict activity demands from our members. We do ask that prolonged absence is discussed beforehand.
  • Experience - We have a lot of knowledge packed into the long-time members of the corp we’re eager to share.
    If you are new to wormholes or haven’t logged in since melted nanoribbons were 8 million ISK, we’ll get you on your feet and running.
  • Geographic diversity - While the majority of our members are from the US, we have presence in AU and EU timezones as well.
  • Hull Replacement Program (Limited SRP)
  • Third-party Tools (Discord, Tripwire, Fleet-up, Wiki)
  • Citadel Infrastucture
  • Full P4 PI Capabilities

What we require

• Full ESI checks
  • Alphas will need to be ready to specialize, especially with the new Alpha clone changes. We will provide useful skill paths to assist. We fully expect Alpha players to upgrade to Omega in the short-term
  • Discord coms

NJED%20Discord

RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FORM
In-Game Public Channel: NJED Bar and Lounge
Feel free to contact us here, in our public chat, or one of our recruiters:
Bluedagger, Artennius Lee, Irie Igunen

1 Like

Hello.

I am the ceo of the corporation called East Indian Trading Company (EITC). I am about to make a comeback again to the game and are now trying to get my corporation alive again with it’s old members and potential new once. (you fall into the later category)

I found my old recruitment post here on the forum. I would say that it still Is accurate so feel free to have a read here on this link --> EITC is rec & LF new alliance members .There is quite a few things missing in the post in my opinion but a few things I will add is just this:

1. We wish to end up in null sec and owning our own sov to call home.
  2. We wish to own our own market and sell stuff to other corporations and deliver stuff to them.
  3. Think that our corporation is like a real life company that develops their workers and give benefits and so on. But that we are a tight connected corp and you will not be a cog in a machine but a cog in a machine if you get the point?.

If you have any questions then feel free to ask. This is a corp that works and we have a system that works but is still under development. (will always be)

1 Like

Hello Ashinger. It’s been a week since you started, still interested in playing and don’t have a corp yet?

If so, let me know, I have quite the adventure in an age-old corp for you, provided you don’t mind being chucked in the deep-end while learning how to swim.

For the corp’s recruitment page, in case you want to read up on that, feel free to go here: Eve Defence Force | Darkness |

1 Like

You may be interested in Bootstrap Mining. We live in NPC null and primarily focus on industrial acitivities. We have an active training programme with skill plans and grants available for new members

We are Real Life friendly and very international, which ensures there will be someone online to ask for advice 24/7

If this sounds interesting, you may want to take a look at our main post here:

1 Like

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for respectable, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We are one of the few communities with a zero-tolerance policy on drama and disrespect, and the perfect place for people who just want to enjoy and do well in the game.

We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans, real life meetups, other games to blow off steam)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Combat focused. We use our miners for bait, and constantly hunt for things to kill.
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website, friendly veterans)

Our playstyle involves,

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. Our players are here for the community first, and the game second. This builds an amazingly strong bond that keeps us chugging along, especially in situations where other groups would crumble.

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

I think you might prefer a smaller, tighter group over the big boys of nullsec…
Have a read… see if it fits you :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.