Looking for new corp

Looking for a new corp , not really pvp expierenced , willing to learn. 50m sp. UK tz. Got some base industrial , mining skills, PI skills.

3 Likes

o7 o7

Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Don’t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?

Mea Culpa. is a fairly young EUTZ lowsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms. We’re small gangers with absolutely no intentions of growing into a big blob or building an empire. We have a couple friends but zero blues and we’ll keep it that way.

We’re located at the edge of the southern warzone very close to Geminate, so content is at our doorstep (everybody says that but for us it’s actually true). We fly everything from T1 frigates over T2 battleships to caps. While our killboard looks usually pretty ok, we don’t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, that’s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops that’s also very welcome, especially if can contribute a hunter, too.

We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.

What can we offer?

1. Explosions.
  2. A group that you can call friends and that’s small enough to recognize people on comms by voice.
  3. More explosions.
  4. Citadels with clone bays.
  5. Some moons for ISK printing.
  6. Access to a L5 agent and guidance how to utilize that for more ISK printing.

What should you bring?

1. A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun.
  2. A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.
  3. Ability to create your own content. We’re a small group and can’t provide free killmails around the clock.
  4. A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.
  5. A second account with useful toons (dread, scout, covert cyno) is not required but a big plus.

If all that sounds interesting, come by our discord or join our public channel in game: Mea Culpa.

My corporation is looking for people of all trades and experience levels.

Are you new? That is perfectly fine. We have plenty of people in our corp/alliance/coalition with plenty of experience that are more than willing to teach you and help you with anything you would like to know.

Are you a veteran? Perfect. We have needs in all areas of EVE and you will have no problem with finding a place to belong.

Are you a miner? Great! We are mining moons every day so there is plenty of the good stuff to mine, and we need more miners to mine it.

PvPer? Fantastic. We need more people for overwatch on our Low Sec mining operations and we also enjoy to go on roams and gate camps for the fun of it.

PvEer? Almost all of us enjoy blowing up some rats. I myself am involved in most PvE operations and love all of it.

We have comms and people in them every night. We also have corporations in our alliance from all timezones so there will certainly be a place for everyone.

The more people we have, the more that we can do together. We have paid mining ops as well, so we are all interested in helping everyone make more money. Come, join us, see what you think. We’re a bunch of friendly people looking for more friendly people to enjoy the game with.

Join our in game channel “Manufactorum. Pub” or send me a message/mail directly and I can get you set up wherever you wish to be. We are stronger together.

we need miners and industrialists more than most things, so if that Is something you are interested in, great! also, we have classes from an accomplished pvper every Thursday, and if you can’t make that then you can talk to him and figure something out, he’s very flexible. (or not, if you’re not interested in pvp lol)

1 Like

Hello @marandai_Sunji, hope that your doing well!

Your looking for a new cop? Well, look no further!
Mine is very new and not even made yet! So newer then that can you not get :wink::exclamation:
Here is what i beliave to be a uniqe idea —> Roleplaying player made lore based upon the eve lore stories & a player government to boot. Recruiting! Do have a read, it’s interesting atleast and something “new” compeared to all the other corporations and alliances around in new eden.

Last but not least, i hope that you will find what you are looking for!

With kind regards

// Tryme Trymsson.

Hi if you want to do Triglavian content give us a look

0/

You should consider joining Shepards of Mettle! They are a small but active group in the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition. We’re more than happy to teach you the ways of PVP, and we also have great Industrial infrastructure as well.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

consider us plz

dax

1 Like

Yes this sounds like some thing i would be interested in

Hello, Maradai.

Hope you are doing well.

Based on your skills that you have mentioned, I would like to invite you to check out the Cerberus Assembly. We are primarily a mining and industrial organization with players active in the fields of exploration, mission running, and commerce.

Our members are very laid back as we all derive interest in building a home for all of us.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. Otherwise, I wish you the best!

Fly safe!

James Vincenta
Director of Human Resources, Marketing, and Commerce
Cerberus Assembly

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.