Unable to Simulate a Fit

I’ve already stuck in a F12 Bug Report - just seeing if it’s just me…

Same here.

It got jammed :rofl:
Perhaps the 500MB update for the Kitsune has anything to do with it haha

Bump. Same Simulate Fit doesn’t work! wtf

simulate fit

Wow, nice. Same here. It almost crashes the client when it tries to open the fitting window to simulate something. The client freezes for a few seconds when you click on “Simulate” on any fitting and then it only shows the currently boarded ship. Fabulous.

Confirmed, neither I nor my alliance members can use it either.
Fun fun fun!

Yup, It’s causing so pretty nasty freezing/hangs for me too when I try to open it. It has on one occasion eventually cleared if left alone, but I’ve also already had two complete crashes so not fully trusting it at the moment.

same, cant simulate anything, cant fitting or unfitting anything, CCPLS

Ok, this is far too funny, I tried to submit a bug report and…. welll….

Same. on all alts. Can’t simulate the fits.

same as well

Same…

Yep same here

Same here

AND

Overall performance of the game is low

By the way logllite show numerous errors

Can @CCP give us an answer on this? This is a critical issue…

Same for me

Yep, simulate fit no longer works on any character

It’s sort of fixed if you relog. Now if I try to simulate a ship other than the one I’ve boarded, it always shows the ship I’ve boarded.

eg I try to simulate a Hulk and it shows me the shuttle I’m currently in.

And now… it’s fixed.