Upcoming Changes to Drone Aggression

If you think PVE ship can fight PVP ship I have bad news for you. If CCP make PVE same as PVP in terms of fitting\combat etc then maybe. And also there is no 1 on 1 pvp in eve, so ratters still be just blobed as before.

2 Likes

what i’m saying is, a afk player looses his ship without realizing, a active player says on comms he’s tackled any maybe his friends undock PvP ships, before ESS tackling and holding a ratter was the only way to escalate a small gang fight

1 Like

All the people commenting about how ratting is boring.

If you say that because you enjoy PvP, and only really do other activities to afford ships to PvP with, then fair enough, you shouldn’t need to struggle with something you dislike just toenjoy the game the way you like.

If you say that just because it will affect your isk income, as you make isk for the sake of making isk, then HTFU.

3 Likes

I’m not worked up. It’s a ■■■■ change. It doesn’t address the problem. The content is boring. It’s not interactive. Speaking from experience as the little guy, not some alliance director or leader that makes all their money from everyone’s taxes and rental fees like you do Xander. Of course, you don’t care about that, because you’re a tool and think you’re largely unaffected by this change.

This hurts everyone that actually plays the game. Less AFK ratters means less people for wormholers to hunt in null for that #elitepvp. It will reduces the total value the recently added ESS banks will accrue in the payout duration for bank robbers. Economically, ishtars and vexor hulls will be less desired for pve content in general, probably lowering the prices of the hulls as they build up in surplus. Line members will likely have less money. If you rat in gurista space, where the rats use old-style ECM you can just get ■■■■■■.

If someone’s spending 15 bucks a month per account and is running 10 of them without breaking the TOS, I don’t see a problem.

12 Likes

at last you did something better than nerfing ships. wow, CCP - you CAN?
how about rollback your nerfs?

2 Likes

No, in reality you will seee less people in space, that all.
Like blackout.
Like ESS.

Every timle you nerf, you reduce you’re population of farmer, every time you reduce this population, adfter a short increase of hunter, the number start to slow down.

Actually CCP is in a “hell spirale” they need to perpetually nerf farmer to make they are easier to get REKT. So farmer population shuit down, but huinter population increase …
But when hunter start to decrease they make a new nerf to maintain hunter population.

At one point it will not be suitainable and they will nerf to increase nothing beacause no enought prey to hunt anymore.
It’s like overfishing in real life.

10 Likes

If they go to RMT then they get their account deleted and then the game is better off without those players :wink:

i fully agree this will reduce nullsec ratting, multiboxing to the extreme is not viable anymore and active players might aswell switch to abyssal sites - but i think it’s still a healthy change for the ecosystem

1 Like

Those players that afk are more than likely to just move to a different afk activity like mining which is also in space.

2 Likes

You don’t get the point. Bot do’nt care the player is ban they win money.

It will have be a very good change something like … 4 year ago before the first anom nerf.

1 Like

It is getting easier and easier to detect bot’s with each change ccp makes, bot’s are a dying breed.

The only change that CCP has made to help bot’s is the citadel patch, as it is much harder to catch a ratting bot becuase they land on tether where before you can warp a saber alt to station as you jump in to catch the ratter.

nice year2020, the nerf year

3 Likes

Mining is nerf to hell , a lot of miner have stop the game alrady so…
And some other will move to mine in HS, not in dangerous space beacause TRITANIUM is only in HS. You see the issue?

1 Like

All hail our new master: Pearl Abyss

9 Likes

PA is innocent.
In reality PA have already move one time to revert of of this stupid change. (Blackout). Beacause it was obvious it was blackout who have kill game rentability.

PA want more player engage in game. Not less. And all change done by CCP actually make less and less player will play after pandemy.

4 Likes

Your logic makes no sense:

If there is less people mining then there is less supply hence more value/hour from mining?

all i can say is GOOD

I’m doing just fine in High Sec.

If people enjoy AFK activities, lots of mining corps are sure to welcome you all with open arms.

You maybe right, but this are interesting times that we live in.