(US) 63M SP Returning Pilot

I would like to introduce you to War Eagle Fleet; a rapidly advancing name in New Eden growing and diversifying intensely. Having achieved #8 in PVP and darkening the front page ZKill, we are a group of mostly semi-intoxicated barn animals who defecate wherever we go so people know we’ve been there. Our corporation consists of approximately 340 toons across roughly 80 unique humans. Our FCs fly all TZs but are EU-based, while our other FC (it’s me) is USTZ and mostly gets lubed up before taking everyone to hamtown to die.

Not convinced yet? Let me introduce you to a pilot culture that is as super serious as it isn’t. War Eagle Fleet is all about erasing every pilot’s sincere frustration with CCP’s constant updates and restoring individual enjoyment of the game by being dirty pricks to each other in a really fun way. We also annoy the piss out of our alliance bros!

Seriously though, if you’re looking to get super serious, we’ve got a SIG for that. And if you’re looking to get silly and lose your ■■■■, well we’re a reliable source of killmails. Bottom line is you deffo shouldn’t not hit us up and see what we’re all about.

CEO Gideon Golgothus: BosToNPriEsT#6148