[US/EU/AU] MERC Recruiting PvP/PvE/Indy Pilots and Corporations!

Are you ready to take your EVE Online experience to the next level? Join RECAS and the MERC Alliance, a tight-knit community thriving in High/Low and Null sec space. Whether you’re a PvP pro, industry titan, or PvE explorer, we’ve got a place for you! IRL always comes first here!

Heres a teaser of what we can provied you with when joining:

• Friendly Community: Join a diverse group of players where everyone’s contributions are valued.
  • Grow and Succeed Together: Mentorship and training to help you reach your goals, from epic battles to industrial mastery.
  • Resources & Support: Access to extensive infrastructure, buyback programs, and subsidized ships.
  • Exciting Adventures: From PvP battles to incursions, Mining Fleets and roams, the fun never stops!
  • Always Active: With members across the world, you’ll never fly alone.

Join us, fly with purpose, and be part of a community that values teamwork and success. We operate out of Syndicate, with major staging in Osmeden. Captain Vale, Captain Steve Madden, Thea Maro and Gojira, are just some of the amazing leaders who have built a thriving community that you could be a part of!

Also, There is no crazy join process here reach out today!
[Fastest way to contact us] Discord

• If you join the Discord just put “hey im here from the eve forums.” or some ■■■■. XD
    [Slower] Join our in game channel: RECAS.Recruitment

Check out and watch our hype video on our website MERC ALLIANCE to learn more!

2d7617_bd4392f3b78841f18d622d84550d8b32~mv2strong text

1 Like

hi guys!

:wave:loved the video, and site. Im interested

1 Like

I can vouch for RECAS and the greater MERC alliance, super cool place - lots of nice people and there’s content goin on quite often.

They helped me personally become the pilot who I am today, so - definitely check them out :smiley:

1 Like

BUMP!

Didn’t gonging be the same thing with you but you still have a lot to do and you still got to get your own place in life so you have no right being in that situation you just

1 Like

“Hi there friend. Did you know you are paying 11% taxes in that npc corporation? Wanna come join mine? We only have 5% tax and I will answer any questions you have, oh also I will SRP you in faction warfare.” -Captain Vale to me nearly 6 months ago.

I’m still here, still learning and asking questions and even helping the Corp grow as a recruiter and answerer of questions myself. This Corp is different. Our Alliance is different. We don’t just say that we are here for the community, we show that we are by helping newbros and returning vets every day. I 100% would have left this game is the dust if it wasn’t for the home that Captain Vale not only provided for me, but all of the other dudes who have been with us from the start. You wanna make a difference? Want a real home with people who really care? Come join us and lets do something Historic in New Eden together!

1 Like

pvp PvE Gameplay Center pve Mining & Extraction we got it all. We appriciate the feed back Jin!!

we have a new bro program and a “vets playground”. we truly have it all! see the links above for all the info or join our open discord to ask your questions or inquire about joining us.

Recruitment is still open. Hit us up for more information. wed love to help!

I am very new and very interested

1 Like

welcome in, please join our discord and we can get you in contact with a recruiter.