[US TZ] Sheriff. - Small Gang PVP Excellence in Faction Warfare

still recruiting and looking for pilots

bumping for excellence. The warzone is hot right now and we’re fighting outnumbered against the Gallente. Need moar pilots!

Still recruiting and looking more pilots!

bumping for weekend traffic

bumping for more recruits!

ok im a 130_ mil sp long long eve career I’m ready to retire be put out in the pasture and enjoy some small pvp or big with blingy ships tell me more.

Morning. Aside from what I’ve mentioned above, I’d say 80% of the pilots who join us have done other stuff like null or WH. But due to either a more casual playstyle due to work/family or just having already done other bigger fleets, they want a more small gang environment feel. And actually want to be taught small gang piloting or just be able to speak on comms without being an F1 grunt.

I’d say at the corp level, we’re active 4x times a week. But if we’re not on, the alliance is active 5x a week so there is almost someone to fly with. PVP content is varied between the following on a weekly basis;

• small gang kitchen ink plexing pvp (cruisers and BCs) 4-10 pilots
  • Pirate insurgency content (faction cruisers to T2 stuff). 5-10 pilots
  • Battlefield fleets (BC and BS doctrine) (15-30 pilots)
  • working on nullsec stuff

Alliance provides cheap indy opportunities like t2 invention/manufacturing if you did indy stuff.

What’s your pvp background recently? What do you like flying?

Hope that helps. If further questions, don’t hesitate to ping me on my discord here Sheriff.

More fights with comms. Small cruiser skirmish; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_saLamkMpk

Battlefield fight. 2 rounds in CFIs; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXP1O0fi1T8

1 Like

I’ll keep this in mind. I’m loving the small-scale all-around stuff u all do. my background I’ll tell you on discord lol not too many things I haven’t done via a big corp alliance. just time to hand over my youthful enthusiasm and just be a casual small gang pvper.

bump for the week

bumping for the week!

bumping for the week!