V-Tech Alliance is recruiting!

We are V-Tech Alliance, a hisec based alliance looking for Corporations of all ages and sizes.

Mission

To create a friendly social Alliance for Corporations and Pilots to share knowledge and have fun.

Vision

Through V-TECH, we are attempting to provide a meeting point for EVE players, who want to participate in EVE-wide events, but do not want to get involved in the ‘politics’ of big Alliances. Any Corporation may apply regardless of experience or size.

Goals & Objectives

First and foremost, the reason for the formation of the Alliance is to help corporations and pilots in EVE make new friends and to create new business opportunities. Secondly to insure the general prosperity, welfare, and security of all Alliance members. Piracy and Extortion within V-TECH will NOT be tolerated.

• Provide a ‘Mutual Protection Pact’ status for all Alliance members. All V-TECH members agree to provide military assistance to defend all other V-TECH members from ANY aggression.

• Provide an economic package for V-TECH members. All V-TECH members are encouraged to provide discounts and preferential treatment to fellow Alliance members.

• Provide a community that will help share resources among each other.

V-Tech currently has two Citadels in the EVE Universe. One (The Pleasure Dome I) in Neburab used as a meeting point and a refining facility and the second (The Pleasure Dome II) is in the system of Zinoo and has a market hub to supply the local lowsec market.

If you would like to join V-Tech then please contact us in one of the following ways…

Email: eve.pilot[at]yahoo.co.uk
Evemail: please contact Yarethan
Forums: Please sign up and post on our forums at http://v-tc.co.uk

Thanks

-Y-

Had quite a bit of interest so far. Please get in touch if you are interested in our little alliance

-Y-

Still looking for Corporations to join us.

-Y-

More Corporations required!!

Still looking for new corporations to join us.

I am a returning player looking to get back into the action. http://eveboard.com/pilot/Kaotik will show you I am an indy/miner but interested in learning PvP with my alt. I want to feel useful. I want a reason to log in. Do you have any miner/Indy players to help me learn more of the trade? Do you have any PvP pilots that can teach me the art of the pew pew? Please don’t hesitate to contact me with info.