Version 20.03 - General Feedback

Fleet Compression Logistics appears to have no effect on Capital Moon Ore Compressor I 144km with the skill at 0 and 144km with the skill at 4.

Thanks for the report ; it does look like the Capital Compressors are not properly scaling their range with the skill, weā€™ll get this looked at.

1 Like

If I have to explain it to you, you wonā€™t get it.

See aboveā€¦

A real name on a network does not remove anonymity. It is the lack of face to face communication that enable people to escape the consequence of improper conduct. People find it very difficult to be rude to me face to face. I have ā€œthatā€ kind of presence. Perhaps your experience and presence is different.

You have a nice day. I know I willā€¦Iā€™m packing for Hawaii.

Andā€¦
CCP the new visuals are stunning. :+1:

the new compression mechanism will take some time for muscle memory to kick in, but at least it seems to be working. however, it makes NO sense that the station cannot compress the moon oreā€¦ athanor pops the moon, but cannot compress the ore even with the module in? broken or as intended?

1 Like

@CCP_Paragon @CCP_TrashMob
Compressed Brimful Sylvite 1 Ubiquitous Moon Asteroids 10 m3
Compressed Zeolites 1 Ubiquitous Moon Asteroids 0.10 m3
Houston we have a problem, data appears to be wrong on at least Compressed Brimful Sylvite

You messed up with the Have Prerequisite For filter in the Skill Catalogue windowā€¦

• Skills at level 5 donā€™t show anymore. They may not be ā€œtrainableā€ but we do have the prerequisite. So they should be showing on that filter.
  • Skills Iā€™ve bought/injected the skill books, but for which I donā€™t have the required skills for actually show up with the Have Prerequisite For filter. Here for examples, the some rigging skills needs Jury Rigging at level 3, yet they are visible even though Jury is at 0. Very problematic because I could even think that I did not buy/injected the skill booked yet, while I actually did for these 3 (Shield, Launcher and Electronic Superiority). Sure, I know I injected those skill books seconds/minutes ago, but in a case where I would have bought/injected days if not weeks prior, I may not remember and could waste isk buying the books again.

Can we get mercoxit compression module for the Porpoise.
In Triglavian ore fields its very risky to use Orca, this isnā€™t just no local or high risk of ganking, or high lvl rats warping in. Its also the issue of navigation around the rocks to warp out or move around.
Most Porpoises due tk its better navigation around these fields.
Many would be happy to have 2 Porpoise on grid, one for asteroids and other for mercoxit.

previous exceptions to why we couldnā€™t do specific things related to reprocessing/compression was due to some degree of in-universe regulation on how and where the tech could be used due to hazards.

Gotta say it. The compression window is useless trash. I KNOW the 444 ore in = 444 compressed outā€¦why make a window that states it then doesnā€™t have an ok or close dialog button. Toy have to close the window instead. Poor standards peopleā€¦poor standards.

1 Like

And APPRENTLY you have to have less bourbon in your system to type coherentlyā€¦

Game breaking, definitely post worthy.

I agree 500% on this, They give us with one hand long waited gas compression/moon ore compression, and with another hand they X10!!! m3 of compressed material like Ice/Oreā€¦
WHY? Isnā€™t all those ships expensive enough? Now for hauling material we will have to invest x10 more ISK in Industry againā€¦

+1 here Porpoise need extra high slot.

1 Like

Can we please, for the love of New Eden, at least give the players the option to disable the new skill queue? The UI is hot garbage, the icon for it breaks the Neocom, and it doesnā€™t deliver a single new function while making the entire tool worse than the one it replaced. Like the map, I suspect youā€™ll find a significant part of the playerbase would gladly revert to the previous version, because this one sucks.

3 Likes

found a bug this ore is the normal size after compression Compressed Brimful Sylvite

That appears to be correct (the bug report, not the behaviour); weā€™ll get this cleaned up.

The probe scanner window keeps getting ā€œsquishedā€ I liked to extend the list (the one on the right where it lists all the names of them) so that I can see 20 or so signatures, but every time I log back in, it squishes it down to 7.

Asteroid anomalies DONT DISAPEAR when mined out. its stuck for 2 days already

Cannot Code Propherly FIX that!!

Mining is not profitable any more. You killed this sector. I sold my Skiff and Orca. You spend a lot of time but have almost nothing.

1 Like