Version 20.03 - General Feedback

Sigh. Stop running strawman.

yep, anomalies that were mined out stayed on the scanner for days with no ore in them. so much for respawn function.

• Fixed an issue with new Compression Skills not being available to inject through character sheet or purchaseble on the market.

Is this just code for forgot to seed them :stuck_out_tongue: Just like the bpo :stuck_out_tongue: Give the dev a chocolate fish please!

How so? I notice you didn’t refute anything I said :smiley:

Lets be real bruv. You not in game RPing or even thinking of the lore any time you’re in game.

Do you like my scarf bruv? :smiley:

When is the fix coming for the rest of the industry skillbooks?

1 Like

I mean we got along without the ability to compress gas before and I’m told when control towers were used for moon goo there wasn’t even ore, so even if gas and moo ore compression is introduced in a way that completely sucks, you can probably get along without investing in them.

okay, okay. hot shot.
you’re the only guy who is playing the game and know the entire state of it lol
keep stepping forward with CCPs :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed: greatest :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed: decision, dude.
some people are always jerks

I guess they want to sell them in Packs from the Eve Online Store from now on.
If you want the Mining Barge skill book, they provide it in the new Pospector Pack for 25 USD…

But seriously, I’m not sure if they avoid the question. I saw that question from many players, and I myself asked and tagged a dev once or twice about this and never got an answer. (talking about the Mining Barges, Exhumers, Gallente Industrial and Minmatar Industrial). Or it was answered once to someone else, somewhere burried in the forum, and I missed it.

Again, you deflected :smiley:

Its ok bro. I can only hope there are more crossovers to come :smiley:

a thought…maybe the “asteroid is depleted” prompt was quietly removed to subtly combat afk mining…one wonders

I am so sorry that you miserably can’t read the obvious answer in the sentence.
F

I just found a high-sec gas site (sister-nebula) with no gas-clouds in it.

In addition: gas sites are not despawning. Found sites from yesterday without clouds.

DEAR CCP (Cannot Code Propherly)

ORE ANOMALYES ARE STILL STUCKED EMPTY!!!

Possible bug: it seems the industrial core is not applying bonuses to fleet members in combination with the daily gift mining boosters.
Tested on:
Ship: Porpoise
Core version: II
Implant: Mining Foreman Mindlink
Fleetmembers have taken the bonus boosters and have a +3% implant. The yield is exactly the same with and without the core running.

I don’t know why they haven’t been able to say “yup, we know, working on it”. They’ve just completely ignored me.

Seems like the cycle timer while running both the industrial core and compression fucks the cycles up and is capable of crashing the client, if the industrial core runs out before the compresion cycle is done…

Sorry if this has been submitted already (I took a look when I read this just now but didn’t see it), but if you have an instance where this has occurred and can submit a bug report it would help us a lot with trying to track this down.

Interesting ; if you (or the person who found it) hasn’t submitted a bug report, I ask that you do so we can dig through the logs and see if we can figure out what’s happening. Thanks for the report, I’ll see what we can do and try to determine what the issue is.

Can we please fix the ice belts and other such things of the same nature and let them spawn and despawn. Getting sick of checking the Agency tab, travelling to such system, warping to location with nothing there.

Pretty sure this problem (esp with ice belts) happened AFTER you changed from the spawning normally (every 4 hours and in all ice systems) to they crap period where you remove ice belts completely and moved the system to a random spawn system. Once you move back to normal spawning (but to every 6 hours) the problem still occurred, but this every patch and esp this latest patch has made the problem worse.

Maybe stop patching new code over old code…find your original code for this (normal spawns with 4 hours from like 2 years ago) delete all current code, reinstall old code and adjust the 4hr to 6 hr, and it will fix your problem.