I’ve been playing Eve Online since day 1. I’ve rage-quit dozens of times over the years but keep being pulled back. I’m now more interested in enjoying New Eden than conquering it.
I’m 77 years old, retired U.S. Navy and looking for a nullsec corporation that understands there’s a difference between commitment and obligation. I’m currently missioning and learning abyssals in Metropolis and if that gets a little repetitive I’ll duck out for some SWTOR.
A few things about me:
I enjoy living in nullsec space, it feels more like what I imagine real space feels like. I’ve lived in nullsec before but it’s been a long time since my Pandemic Horde days so I’m probably rusty and likely to need a little guidance reacclimating.
I accept ship loss as part of nullsec life though I will do my best to avoid unnecessary losses.
I fly regularly but not necessarily every day.
I’m in the U.S. central timezone but being retired means my playtime is flexible.
Real life always comes first.
I’m more PvE inclined than PvP these days but that being said if I’m part of an operation that comes under attack I’ll help defend it.
I don’t grief other pilots for any reason.
I’m not looking to prove anything to anyone anymore but I do like learning and growing so I’m open to sincere suggestions.
What I’m looking for:
A group of mature players to share adventures with.
A smaller or mid-sized community.
Nullsec life with minimal drama.
No mandatory fleet culture.
People who understand that some of us are here simply because we enjoy sci-fi.
A place to belong, not just a place to dock.
I don’t need SRP sales pitches, promises of riches, or assurances that I’ll become a PvP god.
If that sounds like your corporation I’d be happy to talk.
Hey there, you should check out 3 Ores Down. We are a Sov Null corp in the Synergy of Steel alliance. We have a firm no drama policy. We are more about fun and friends, than anything else. To be upfront, we do ask for 2-3 alliance fleets per month. If you are interested, hop on discord and have a chat: 3OD
Checks all the way down. Gods of Gold is a nullsec corporation that plays Eve not to be a bunch of sweats, but to kick back, hop in cool spaceships, and shoot things that are red. We like to laugh, no matter if it’s our ships going boom or their ships going boom. Come on down.
Sounds like you would fit in with us… seems like you are looking for a chill base ops while still playing the game on “hard mode” - lets chat if you like what you see:
hello, if you dont mind npc null/low sec and sov, we are part of staingroup in npc stain. we are a small corp with a rl first mentality. no mandatory paps. we do a little of everything.we have alot of oppurtunities for what ever ya want to do. lowsec piracy or lots of isk oppurtunities in stain or in our space in estoria. join our discord if ya want to learn more about us. DogSoldierS
Skip another null move. Missions, abyssals, and no fleet sheet is what you are already doing in Metropolis, and Minmatar Fleet Associates keeps that in highsec bulwark systems with lowsec only when someone wants the walk. discord.gg/minmatar