Virtus Crusade of [CVA] is calling every righteous soul

Do you consider yourself a virtuous pod pilot? Do you really dislike vileness acts? The Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is calling every righteous soul to fight the waves of chaos and plunder, helping to build a New Eden where virtue thrives. Throw off your shackles of imperial mind control; reject the path of chaos and vileness of indiscriminate plunder, pirating and destruction as proclaimed and fulfilled by entities like Goonswarm, Pandemic Horde and Test Alliance and all pirates and terrorists alike. Stand up against these despicable creatures and join the ranks of Virtus Crusade. We have become immortal and with that comes great responsibility.

Virtus Crusade was born out of the dreams of capsuleers who envision a New Eden where virtue thrives. This dream is given birth in the 0.0 region Providence by CVA [Curatores Veritatis Alliance], the founding father and guardian angel of NRDS Providence, with Virtus Crusade [VIC.] in its ranks, now seeking the most pure and righteous of heart. We need pilots that set an example, who put the greater good before their own needs. Join us in our crusade to help protect and expand the only truly civilized corner in null security space.

Join our channel VIC Public or send a mail to our chief recruitment officer Awn Sooze.

[The narrative rephrased]

Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is an established corp of kindred spirits that has a character requirement (instead of a skillpoint requirement), with strong branches is PVP (>30.000 kills), PVE, industry and mining. As proud member of Curatores Veritatis Alliance [CVA] we uphold NRDS in whole EVE and hold sov in 1-1I53 and TXJ-II in Providence. We have all the different Upwell structures you need available. In PVP we fly everything from frigates up to blobs and capitals, making already more than 30.000 kills on the enemies of Provibloc. Providence is a regular target of different power blocks, so we have constant fights ranging from small fleet skirmishes to massive fleet fights.

The virtues we pursue in New Eden are those we set as base for corp membership. The core values we live accordingly are strong support of corp members, mature behaviour, honesty, sincerity, righteousness, fair play, having fun and the understanding that real life always comes first. In short, we require:

• No skill point requirement but a character requirement, so yes new chars are welcome
  • Strong support of corp members, mature behaviour, honesty, sincerity, righteousness and fair play
  • So, no spying, no login traps, no scamming, no talking **** in local, no bots
  • That you are indeed a person pursuing virtue

Join our ingame channel VIC Public or send a mail to our chief recruitment officer Awn Sooze.

The Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is calling every righteous soul

Check us out!

I think you misspelled virtuous, but hey anytime you Amarr yuppies need a spell check you be sure and come on down and check with Desert ya hear!

I hope everyone is doing well.

Bump :sunglasses:

Friendly bump for you peeps see you in the field at some point

Bump :heart_eyes:

Bump :crazy_face:

Looking forward to meeting you guys on VIC public

Bump :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bump :hugs:

Bump🤪

Been out of the game for a number of years. A few toons sold, a few bought, Now I’m thinking of getting back into he pond. was going to hang in hisec and just pve for a bit, but jumping back to null has it’s own appeal as well. Actually served in proviblock with Chapterhouse or something like that. I may have to check you out.

You are most welcome to do so.

Bump :artificial_satellite:

Sent an in game email.

Bump o7

:wave:

“Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.” – Spock