Want PvP EUTZ (Mercenary/Lowsec/pirating/smallgang/nullsec/camps)

Had a long break but now back and want PvP content during EUTZ.

What I like:
Smallgang pvp
Bubblecamps
Cloakystuff
Gatecamps
Pirating
Wardecs
Fancy ships
Teamwork

What I can offer is 3 accounts:
Main dps
Recon/Hic
Logi/Dictor

Convo me if you got something fun

Hit me up in game when you get a chance

in game mail coming your way :smiley:

This sort of stuff?

Daily bump

@Can_Open heya buddy seen the advert, join BaB Pub in game to chat more about what we can offer you.

Hey,

I think Katothen could be a good fit for you, we’re a PvP-focused corp in nullsec with plenty of content (everything from microgang to full coalition fleets) all day every day, and also plenty of opportunity to put those PvE skills to use in our sov space in Providence.

TDSIN is one of oldest and biggest PVP corps in WH Space, we live out of a C5-C5 WH which gives us all content we need.
Hunting and clashing with other wormholers Constantly!

• We offer a fantastic community.
  • Massive fleet activity
  • Ship SRP
  • Exciting OPS
  • Farmhole empire
  • Dedicated training team
  • IRL meetups.
  • Discord/TS

Come check us out in.
TDSIN Recruitment ingame

Regards
Furu Bonehead
TDSIN Recruitment

Daily bump.
Still looking

Hey @Can_Open

I’m not sure what times EU TZ you’re available and as such we may not be a great fit for you as we’re mostly a US TZ group. However I’d like to also say our EU TZ is growing and the members we do have are very active.

If you’re interested in lowsec and npc null pvp check out our corp Filthy Peasants below. Please check our KB to see if our times align with your play time.

If you’re interested in knowing more join Open Filth in game and have a chat with us.

Thanks for writing. But looking at your killboard it looks like most/all the fun happens outside of my TZ I am afraid of :frowning:

Hey @Can_Open

STOP looking - FUN inc is recruiting!

I am still looking for EUTZ duders.
Want an active corp with some members in it to gang up and shoot stuff with.
No blue donuts and no semi inactives.

I have discord and all that stuff.
o/

Hello there,

We are currently recruiting if you are interested in serious PVP.
Please feel free to look over our forum post :

We have an around the clock presence in our corp including EU TZ.

If this sounds appealing to you please visit our in game channel CLGF RECRUITMENT or visit us on our discord link in the forum post above

Thanks
Best regards,
wicked zombie

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.