📈 We Raise NPC Standings: Lower Broker/RELIST Fees ★ Access Epic Arcs + Mission/R&D Agents ★ And More!

Good Service, done in quite quick times. Would recommend.

2 Likes

Service was the best, will definitely be back.

1 Like

Great service … chill dudes … would use again :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

1 Like

Great Service, I definitely recommend it.

1 Like

Howdy all:

I just used these guys to raise my Thukker standing…not from zero mind you but enough that I didn’t want face that grind. It wasn’t cheap, but it saved me weeks of hard grinding (I’m not much of a combat pilot, TBH). Overall, the experience was excellent and extremely fast.

I made an initial deposit and a progress payment as my standings rose. I’m sure they can work out a payment system that works for your own peace of mind.

Highly recommend this great service! o7

/msd

3 Likes

Amazing service. Will for sure use them again, if I need another standing boosted.

2 Likes

Works exactly as advertised and will be the first place I go if I need to raise standings quickly again! Thank you

2 Likes

Worked great, very clear system and helpful team, and the whole process was lot quicker than I was expecting. Thank you, will certainly use again.

1 Like

Great service! Fast standing rise 24/7
Low price for the good job

1 Like

Quick, cheap, professional. Took them less than 5 days to boost corp standings from 1.6 to 7 - if I ever feel like I need standings elsewhere, I’ll come here again!

3 Likes

Pretty cool set-up! May have to send an alt your way.

1 Like

Super profession, super smooth, great service.

2 Likes

Very professional. Talked me through the entire process and finished my standing grind the next day. Would use again.

2 Likes

Went from 5,5 to 9 standing.
Grinders spend alot of time grinding and communication worked great.

If you want a 9 standing you will spend many hours in fleet, so dont be surprised. I guess the job took over 20 hours grinding and sometimes you need to wait for a free agent first.

1 Like

I recently used this service to raise my Sarum Family standings to where I could do level 4 missions (0.2 to just above 4). From start to finish, the staff were professional and friendly. IIf you’re considering raising your standings but don’t want to do it yourself, I highly recommend this service.

1 Like

Great service. Quick and easy to use. They raised my standings within 24 hours.

1 Like

I contracted these fine folks to raise my standings from basically nothing (0.2171) all the way to 8.0.
Regular standing grinders always contacting me and asking if I was available, and all of them friendly and cool to talk to.

11/10 = 10/10 for the service, and the extra 1 for all the scam jokes from Archer.

1 Like

From a bittervet, this group was amazing to work with. I can‘t remember the last time I ran missions but this outfit had me back up to speed in no time, they had a ton of information on their website and super-knowledgeable staff.

This origination is very efficient, both in their standings work and communication with me as a client. Had I known this was available, I would have had this done forever ago. Gone are the days of having to join a standings Corp, these guys got mine hammered out in under a week with me just having a fleet up for them to join and do their thing.

I am so pleased with their work that I am going to have a second toon get their treatment.

2 Likes

Great professional service, quick and easy!
Would reccomend.
Also were very helpful in telling me how to fix my fac standings even tho they were unable to do so themselves.

1 Like

I was highly impressed by the professional serivce and diligence towards providing a smooth experience offered by the USIA team, would recommend to anyone.

2 Likes