📈 We Raise NPC Standings: Lower Broker/RELIST Fees ★ Access Epic Arcs + Mission/R&D Agents ★ And More!

Fast, professional, reliable. It would have taken me months to do what they performed in a week. Honest folks as well, realized I had the faction for one of the groups and offered to give me the Corporation standing or a refund for that standing. Very amazing group of people that work through rep fast, then they offer help to get through the epics. Thankful I found them.

1 Like

I just thought I’d post a recommendation for these folks, they grinded me up to +6 standings with Caldari Navy without issues, the price was reasonable compared to the effort involved, although might be too expensive for new players, pretty cheap for any hardcore eve player though, if you’re lazy like me and have zero love for grinding missions!

I’d only recommend this on an account with characters you don’t need to use a lot every day, since bear in mind it has to be logged in with a fleet active without interruption for them to grind you up. Otherwise it might take you some time to complete the whole grind. I tried just leaving the character logged in every night while i was in bed but the server kept disconnecting or my connection isn’t as stable as i thought. Ideally it could be done if you’ve a separate laptop or pc, might get a bit annoying after a while otherwise. So maybe take all these things into consideration before deciding to do this.

1 Like

For future reference for returning and prospective customers: you may play the game normally while we work (including PVE/PVP in any system, etc) - the only restriction is that no one else is allowed to join fleet (not even alts) while we work. Otherwise, by all means, keep playing! :slight_smile:

Oh yeah sure, sorry thanks for clarifying that. You can absolutely play eve as normal while they grind you up, they wont hold it against you if you need to logout all of a sudden or anything either. (though giving the grinder some heads up in advance would be a nice thing to do)

1 Like

Amazing service and unbelievably fast! Thanks so much for the help! I will definitely use this service in the future.

1 Like

Good service.

1 Like

Excellent service, spent time addressing my particular needs, and even though they weren’t able to help my specific problem I received excellent advice from Archer on how to proceed about it. +1 would recommend

1 Like

I needed the eligibility of a certain NPC corp to pull level 4 missions and didn’t want to grind it as it would involve starting with 1’s and very slowly working my way up at a pace only possible by my logging in. With USIA it happened in less than two days!

It is on the pricey side, but if you choose the correct corporations and factions to have standings for it should pay itself back fairly quickly.

I am extremely happy with the service provided, and given the speed at which it was delivered I do not feel I could recommend them enough. The only downside is now I have to find an appropriate ship (something I thought I had a week for, but turned out to be about 36h)!

3 Likes

Amazing service, super nice people and it was quick!. i went from like 1.3 or something to 7.01 in less then a week, i could start my game, put a advert up and then log out of my computer and they would log in, and raise standings!
The service they provided has allowed me to make around a billion so far and ive only done a few missions.

1 Like

A clarification is in order: we never, ever under any circumstance log into our clients’ accounts. In the above review, “client logs out” = client went AFK and “we log in” = we join fleet advert that was posted so we can get the job done.

1 Like

Legit services, their active an flexible and kind.

their services is worth the effort and ISK that i invested into my standings.

i recommend this services to everyone

1 Like

Solid service.

1 Like

Can you increase my standings with the Triglavians?

At present we do not service Trig or EDENCOM standings for this limited-time event. After Trig Chapter 3 ends and permanent standings mechanics are in place for the two factions, we will determine what we can-and-cannot offer and publish rate accordingly…

I can only recommend.
-fast service
-reliable

:3

1 Like

good service, in total took like 2 days from first requesting a quote to having corporate standings raised to 5.0, while being afk the whole time.

1 Like

Very cool guys and girls.

Very to recommend.

Standings increase service provided as advertised in very quick time. Will use again, highly recommended!

1 Like

Kool stuff; fast and non intrusive.
Most of it was done while i was sleeping :D.

Ppl also answer on discord for questions.

1 Like

First time user of the service but it won’t be the last time I use them. Quick and reliable. I went from 0.0 to 9.5 Federation Navy in only a month. Folks were friendly and responsive.

Thanks Grinders!

2 Likes