📈 We Raise NPC Standings: Lower Broker/RELIST Fees ★ Access Epic Arcs + Mission/R&D Agents ★ And More!

well what can i say,goood service and good guys all round,and was quick at what they do,got me from lv1 to lv missions in no time at all,clearly they work hard and was more than happy with cost,thumbs up from me,will definately use again in the future

2 Likes

So I noted above that I was pleased with the service. Thought I’d add some data with the understanding that sales didn’t track exactly but… in September my total sales were 26.3 bil and I spent $2,675,335,847 isk on broker fees. This month I had 23.3 bil in sales and broker fees dropped to $1,303,773,335 isk.

I’d say I’m going to make up what I invested in before the new year. Thanks USIA!

3 Likes

Great Service, Proffesionals doing what they do best, I loved the experience, will use again if needed, and I highly recommend to anyone looking to raise standings.
They give you a fair price, and they dont mess around, from start to finish, it was an amazing experience, and I was done very fast, because I only wanted 0-3 it took 1 day or less.
Thank you so much @Archer_en_Tilavine @Imiarr_Timshae and all those who were grinding it out.
You are a blessing.
the highest of o7’s to you all.
F3ND1MUS / Askiras Barviainen

2 Likes

First time i used this service and can recommend it.

10/10

Thanks for save a lot of time

2 Likes

Paid for service on 11/5 and service concluded on 11/8 with a 20% extra bonus standings delivered as well. Grinders were active, responded to requests and pings exceptionally. not only would i use them again, i am already commissioning them to a new task!

1 Like

I hate PVE. Got my locator agents with these guys so I didn’t have to PVE

1 Like

Excellent service. A+++. Got my standings up in no time. Very professional.

1 Like

Fast reply and good service 10/10

1 Like

Also helped me to obtain positive standings to both Triv and EDECOM. Very nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got standing for level 3 agents in 1 day! Fast, professional and easy to work with.

2 Likes

Came back for another job today, once again quick and professional work. Thanks!

2 Likes

Is this possible in the meantime? The 1st post said that this is not possible. I’m very interested in this

While it is not an officially offered service, USIA Co-Head @Imiarr_Timshae is offering this as a private service. You are welcome to join the USIA Discord and discuss this further with him.

1 Like

Can someone pm me in game about you service Ricko sertan in my toon

My fellow USIA Co-Head Imiarr Timshae has sent you an EVEmail @Ricko_Sertan. If you’d like to speak with either of us right away, please join the USIA Discord server where we are always readily available (we generally don’t do in-game consultations).

Depending on when (timezone) you join the channel, you may have to wait an hour to be greeted. But once you are? Boom!

They have a very professional setup. Tweak a few standings here, do a little dance there and ta-da. Just have the game running and the mission runners will join and do the rest.

Highly recommend, I’ll be using the service in the future.

2 Likes

They certainly raised their standings with me. Not only did they inform me that I didn’t need to raise my standings to complete my goal but they also returned my ISK.

3 Likes

My two cents about these guys: service absolutely perfect, great dedication to clients and fast pulling, even for ppl like me, and my particular request.

A÷÷÷÷=

First timer using these folks. Excellent communication, helped me calculate out the exact standings increases I needed, and quoted me a fair price.

Couldn’t ask for a better experience and will definitely be using them in the future.

10/10

Great service, that’s a shame I didn’t know about them until very recently.

1 Like