πŸ“ˆ We Raise NPC Standings: Lower Broker/Relist Fees β˜… Access Epic Arcs + Mission/R&D Agents β˜… And More!

Great service, they did it super fast and I got some isk after. 10/10 would do again!!

2 Likes

Amazing service helped super quickly. 100% will use again for other rep and have been telling people I know that have issues.

2 Likes

Perfect and quick service, friendly, helpful and well organized.
Would do again.

2 Likes

Perfect Service, quick and easy !
Would 100% recommend them :slight_smile:

-Cmdr FlipFlop

2 Likes

This team was amazing, and quick service! WIll use gain for any future standings! Thank you a million!

2 Likes

Great service for a market alt, helpful and patient!

2 Likes

Echoing what a lot of people have said already: the team is great and standings for my market alt were completed in no time flat. Highly recommend.

2 Likes

Professional team, Professional approach.
Great service for those who have ISK but lack time :+1:

2 Likes

Amazing team, great service. For 100% can recommend it.

2 Likes

Got my Caldari Navy Standing boosted. Fast and friendly service

2 Likes

Got my Amarr Faction Standing risen above -5.
Everything worked fine and as discussed on their discord.

I can recommend this 10/10

2 Likes

Great service, got my faction standing boosted as we agreed on their discord, will use again.

2 Likes

Patient and professional. Results as described and at the price agreed up front. 10/10

2 Likes

Great service and friendly people, 10/10 would recommend

2 Likes

Highly recommended, very friendly people! <3

2 Likes

Excellent and highly knowledgeable service. Will be using for any standings help in the future!

2 Likes

Great service and quick responses. Definitely recommend.

2 Likes

United Standings Improvement Agency just completed a job for me.

Here’s a few observations of their service:

USIA has very professional customer service, tools, and user experience. The staff that I interacted with were very knowledgeable and gave me all the information I needed to know to make an informed decision.

USIA has an outstanding reputation and I wouldn’t hesitate to use their service again.

2 Likes

Probably the best service i’ve had in EVE! Went from 0.0 - 5.0 in no time. Was most likely just gonna stay at 5, but with their efficiency I will do 8.0 for sure!!

10/10

2 Likes

I would highly recommend this service. Fast, professional, good pricing, and great communication. Thank you kindly!

2 Likes