Where to begin?

My character is 7 years old. I can’t even remember when I stopped actively playing because it we so long ago. It was back in the days where you would lose skill points if you didn’t have the right clone when you died. I kept training skills through the years off and on and have nearly 60 million skill points. I have recently started playing again and I’m looking for an active corporation to join. Looking through the forum is a daunting task as I honestly have no clue where to begin or what to do.

I’ve been running lvl 3 missions and I’ve been trying to relearn the game. Wanting to find decent people who can help me learn more.

greetings!

I’m CEO and founder of NAABA corporation and am inviting you to join this nice corp.

WHO WE ARE

• we are a mix of old vets, new player, and returning players who do many activities together, most pve based. The corp was fouded to help new players into the game mecanics and hints.

WHERE WE ARE
-we are located in a high sec. Caldari dead end (Wich leads to 2 lowsec dead ends systems too) less than 10 jumps from jita.

WHAT WE DO
-moon fleets 3 days a week( we control the timers)

• hisec security missions from lv3 to 4( loot is shared equal, no corp share
  • industry, with very good services as listed in next topic.

WHAT SERVICES WE PROVIDE
-ore buyback ( jita price, the idea isnt to fill our pockets with your hard work)

• production/loot buyback ( same as above)

• free reprocessing( you lack reprocessing skills? we reprocess for you without taking a piece of your ore for corp)

• local market feed( need some stuff on a period basis? send us a shopping list and we feed system market with your stuff)

-ship replace program( lost your shiny ship to a ganker or pressed the autodestruct button by mistake? we pay the Hull of your ship ( t1, size cruiser or less, and one barge t1 per month) )

• research/invention ( with very reasonable prices)

CONTACT US

Recruitment stuff apart, you can just join that to chat and get help if you want

Hey bud! Come to wormholes!
https://kryptedgaming.com/eve-online-wormholes/why-wormholes/

Open your chatroom List in-game and type ‘elite alpha’ in the search box and hit enter.

Welcome to our nice community of relaxed players who help beginners and experienced players alike in whatever they might need help with, as well as general chit chat.

:slight_smile:
Hope u can join.

Absolutely love your website!

Hey @Jaax_Jaaxia

If you’re looking for a friendly more casual lowsec/0.0 pvp corp our group Filthy Peasants may be a good fit for you.

We’re a lowsec/npc 0.0 pirate pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. Our Corp is a very relaxed RL friendly corp with no mandatory ops or CTAs. However as we are a pvp corp we expect that everyone who joins is searching for good fun pvp and we do our best to provide content on an alliance as well as an individual scale.

As for day to day fleets we run lowsec/null roams, WH ops, blops drops, capital hunting, and whatever else there is do on any given day. For ISK we have all of the same opportunities any other group has such as high value moon mining, missions, belt ratting, DEDs, exploration, and we offer SRP on alliance ops.

If what I said interests please check out our forum post linked below. We’d also love for you to join our public channel Open Filth to have a chat with us!

Hi!

SINISTER. is looking for more capsuleers to join their triglavian based corp. We can teach you how to make a living from the abyssal depths and ultilize triglavian vessels into combat or pve.

Member of the Wrecking Machine

■ Co-Op Abyssal Deadspace T4/T5
■ Triglavian invasions [specialized]
■ Triglavian combat
■ Triglavian T1/T2 industry
■ Triglavian mining
■ Structure removal

Join our Discord discord to learn more. or convo me.

Bokbok @Jaax_Jaaxia ,

welcome back into the game. try some pvp this time.

When you have a chance, I’d love to talk to you about Fweddit http://discord.fweddit.space/

My corp runs Free Range Chikuns, our small and independent poultry loving US/Late EU NS/LS alliance that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights.

Anyways, come into discord so we can chat, and ask for me, nivlac hita (CEO, Discord ID @niv#5061). Or if I’m not on, ask for my lovely assistants by typing @Human Resources

Fweddit ad’s here for reference

LOL ye i remember having to update the medical clone too :stuck_out_tongue:

Your running level 3 missions so im going to assume your an alpha clone atm?

I am actually omega. Resubbed so I could start training skills again. Just doings 3s to try and get a feel for the game again. Not too much use right now either so I wanted to earn some and build up my ship again. Everything’s changed so much.

A few things yes but missions not really, seriously; the same missions are still there over and over again since i started in 2007 lol
Luckily its one of the things i also use to make isk… but in null where its a bit more dangerous and fun :slight_smile:

Hey @Jaax_Jaaxia! Yeah you! I’m talking to you! How are you doing today? What was your day like? I hope you give me the chance to talk to you about these very important matters.

Hi, my name is Arima Yuki.

And I am the current Alliance Recruitment Manager for the alliance, known as Exxitium.

Exxitium is an industry-focused alliance with assets located in HS and in LS. We are currently looking for both players and corporations alike. Here are the quick details on the kind of players we’re looking for:

• Low-Sec Miners/PVPers Are Preferred ATM - We’re looking for the gutsy, distrusting, high-risk, high-reward tall-short dwarf who isn’t afraid to go out into our LS territory and mine all that shiny moon-goo. You are self-aware, you have D-SCAN up, and are weary of the average turdball dropping a t3 cruiser on you. No neut in-system is below your attention. Every threat is a threat. And if given the chance, you’d gladly scratch another killmark into that billion ISK Tengu of yours.

• Team-Oriented Player - When you join Exxitium, you join more than just a corporation affiliated with the alliance, you join a single team. Each of us in Exxitium is dedicated to doing our part by doing what we do best for the betterment of the alliance. Teamwork makes the dream work as an old co-worker would put it. That being said…

• Independent BAMF When At Play - Now, when I say “BAMF” I mean you’ve got a Bad Aptitude for Making things Fun. If you want to know what I actually mean, please feel free to join our public channel in-game, or feel free to come join us here: Official Exxitium Discord and last but not least…

• Casual Players Are Invited To Share In The Fudgery That Happens Almost Daily - I really shouldn’t need to explain this one to you. That being said, EVE is not your wife. EVE shouldn’t supplant your wife (Yes, you, I’m talking to you, Chron. And if it is, congratulations on your divorce (or second wife, either or really).

Sound good to you? Sound too good to be true? Why don’t you give me the chance to prove it? Feel free to reach out to me in-game. Or come chat with me in our Discord linked above.

We understand here at Exxitium that IRL comes first, always, and foremost. Trust me when I tell you, despite the constant stream of content that we have available, we will never mandate you log in, ever.

Thank you! And as we say in BISHP Industries, fly safe! And fly with honor!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.