Looking for a place to land

Hi.
Im lokiscamaro. Ive been here on and off since 2011 on this Avatar. The previous accts were just alpha test pilots. I mainly fly cruisers and frigs i can tc3 all races, and have over 100m sp. Im looking for a place to land. I love to help new pilots, and i have a great knowledge base of hisec, losec, and Jspace.
I consider myself a wanderratter. I solo about losec and border areas, scanning and ratting and getting blown up.
US timezone. IRL obligations prevent me from using voice com.
And I really hate requirements from corps. I may not want to join a fleet op, and i just want to chill and bs and have fun.
Is there a place for lil’ old me out there?

So we are not a corp but a freelance service. Running missions and arcs to raise standings for others. The only requirement is to at least try to play long enough for the ESI for standings to refresh (1 hour) . Occasionally we look for new pilots. You can join a player corp and still work for us.

Visit our discord (office where work is performed) and chat with Imiarr and see if we have a spot for you.
📈 We Raise NPC Standings: Lower Broker/Relist Fees ★ Access Epic Arcs + Mission/R&D Agents ★ And More!.

If you want to put your new bro training to the test Caldari Alliance could use your help teaching new bros how to use ships for pvp. New high-sec alliance lookings for new/small corps - #24 by Ryan_Elich

Roll out the red carpet we have a old lander
hope we can invite you for a confo

Good Afternoon Loki,

We are a corperation under the Brave banner living in null sec, our corp runs every form of content in the game and we have veteran and new players alike.

We do not have any stipulations on what activity you must undertake

If you are interested, please see the forum link below to our current advert for a little more information:

Come join us at The Order of Omerta. We’re a small tight knit group that are into fw and pvp. We are newbro and returning player friendly and are always looking for ppl who are willing to help teach the noobs. We are on the older side so no drama just pew pew.

Come by and chat if interested The Order of Omerta

1 Like

We are a close knit community of Eve veterans that has established a new corporation. We are looking for like minded people to join from the ground up and build something amazing!

Our corporation includes people that have diverse playstyles and as such we can support your journey through New Eden; PVP, Industry, Mining and Exploration, we have some of the best players in every play style.

PVP is a requirement. From small skirmishes to large strategic engagements, every member has a place.

We have a zero tolerance for sexism, racism, homophobia and any other kind of hateful behaviour.

All members are expected to be able to speak on comms. Communication is key to our community, having a fun chat about the recent battle, or just a banter of good times!!

We are heavy EUTZ, with players in the AUTZ and USTZ times.

What we offer! And so much more!

• Close knit PvP focused community.
  • Regular structured PvP activities.
  • Corp starter package/handout.
  • Capital ship pathway, training and leadership.
  • Access to rapidly expanding BPO library.
  • Prompt and flexible Corp buy back schemes.

What we expect!

• Active on Discord and in comms while in game minimum.
  • Achieve 7 alliance fleet activity tracking hours a month.
  • Open to learn and grow as a group.
  • No drama or toxicity tolerated.

Application requirements and process.

• 15 million skill points minimum is a recommendation but not a hard requirement.
  • A zKillboard, We are a PVP focused corp. No zKillboard is worse then a red kill board.
  • Skilled pilots or those eager to learn and grow with Aegis Victorium are welcome to apply.

We are not an instant accept corporation; we will have a full background check, interview and probation term upon applying.

Application times vary but this can take 2-5 days.

**CLICK HERE **to start your journey with Aegis Victorium!

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ] - No Life like Null Life -

Discover the rich content and deep social bonds of the 0.0 experience. We offer training and access to the highest end content available in New Eden. Become part of a gaming family that stretches back to the dawn of Eve. Join a rich tradition of combat pranks, territorial wars and, in general, causing as much trouble as we can, wherever we go.

• Come be a part of gaming history! Join an ancient nullsec Corp whose history stretches back to 2003.

• Newbros/Returning/Olds welcome, all can apply.

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanning the Southeast of New Eden.

• Open boarders with all coalitions space.

• 20 years of knowledge and experience to help elevate your game.

• MANDATORY:

• Have microphone and comms software (Teamspeak, Mumble, Discord)

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard. Must be willing and able to kill.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: Archmage1006
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

Hi loki, you found anywhere to chill yet?

Lol no, thanks for askin. Seems like a lot of people slap up their pre-made recruitment posts without actually reading what I was looking for in a corp.
Lol what do you have goin on yo?

In short a small corp trying to build up numbers and a gaming community; our corp based in highsec because everything else is hmm… too much eve… core group has done all that in the past; quite a lot in my case for sure… but part of a little coalition that does other stuff too (the commonwealth, commonwealth vanguard)
Chilled no drama, we expect nothing of you except maybe some time to spend with some of our newbros… and some comedy relief ingame :stuck_out_tongue:
To be honest anything a corp members does to help or spend time with others is something even if its posting memes on discord…
Are you opposed to listening in on voice comms or just opposed in having to be on there all the time? i remember some corps being like that… pita…
Anyway i wont drone on lol
The best of luck to you if that doesnt hit your spot tho; oh were mostly eu/uk tz and we live around genesis…

Sooooo close…
Lol im us time zone. My last corp was NZ and we did not operate on the same time zones, it was okay as I was a solo wormhole pilot.
Oh, and as far as his voicecom goes, the wife has completely vetoed that lol.

1 Like

I read your OP. USIA isnt a corp but a service provider. Figured it would give you something to do while making great iskies til you found a corp

1 Like

ah fair enough, ye i try to tell people early on what tz were in; just wasting their time and ours otherwise :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks i appreciate the offer.

Hahaha ya right? Sorry
Kill em all!!

TLBM would love to have you around to help teach our newbros how to live in nullsec. I can teach you a bit of that first if you need it.

Recruitment thread

I do blink in and out of deep null, but as a wanderratter i travel through all space…
Cant tie me down man! Do you have requirements?

Nah not really just be chill and want to have fun mostly.

1 Like

Ill not beat around the bush with big add if you want pew pew we have plenty to go around my alliance is npc null so none of the sov grind and none of the CTA CTA CTA we play for fun and RL come first

1 Like