Worker for hire

I’m a new-ish player and I was wondering if any of you eve players are wanting to hire a low cost “worker” for ANY task you guys might have. I can legit do anything you want as long as there’s a decent amount of isk involved. I’m open to joining any fleets or what not so just hit me up with work and I will do it.

6 Likes

How do you feel about ERP?

2 Likes

ERP? Depends what it is

2 Likes

Xuxe here is talking about Erotic RolePlay.

I think she’s trying to leave a good … definitely lasting impression. :blush:

4 Likes

O gawd, as long as it pays and there no furrys, I better get a bonus though smh XD

4 Likes

As much as I enjoyed that, it sounds like you really need to find a Corp that fits you.

What your looking for is a side affect of being in a good Corp.

1 Like
2 Likes

Join any Null-sec alliance that deals with politics,
and let the working days begin!

Hey, you sure could give a hand or two as well !

1 Like

While I agree it’s a nice side effect, it’s not a requirement to be in a corp to earn ISK with ERP.

YEAH I’M GONNA RIDE THIS TRAIN AS LONG AS I CAN, THANKS XUXE! :smiley:

:blush:

I could use some help actually, if you’re interested.

It involves recruitment, advertising and player help in the form of chatting using an in-game channel.

(not for a corporation)

Please let me know if interested.

Here’s a link with more information about the project: Elite Alpha: Project Haven

Feel free to mail me in-game.

Kindest
Natocha

Do you like large, oiled up spaceships Timmy?

1 Like

ISK is already gated across the board no matter what you do. If you do one thing or another at the high-end you will make ~the same amount of ISK per toon (Nyx Ratting a little more). Paying someone to do it for you is purposeless unless you are a sucker for courier contracts. That’s probably the only case where both parties will profit.