Worker for hire

I’m a new-ish player and I was wondering if any of you eve players are wanting to hire a low cost “worker” for ANY task you guys might have. I can legit do anything you want as long as there’s a decent amount of isk involved. I’m open to joining any fleets or what not so just hit me up with work and I will do it.

6 Likes

How do you feel about ERP?

2 Likes

ERP? Depends what it is

2 Likes

Xuxe here is talking about Erotic RolePlay.

I think she’s trying to leave a good … definitely lasting impression. :blush:

4 Likes

O gawd, as long as it pays and there no furrys, I better get a bonus though smh XD

4 Likes

As much as I enjoyed that, it sounds like you really need to find a Corp that fits you.

What your looking for is a side affect of being in a good Corp.

1 Like
3 Likes

Join any Null-sec alliance that deals with politics,
and let the working days begin!

Hey, you sure could give a hand or two as well !

1 Like

While I agree it’s a nice side effect, it’s not a requirement to be in a corp to earn ISK with ERP.

YEAH I’M GONNA RIDE THIS TRAIN AS LONG AS I CAN, THANKS XUXE! :smiley:

:blush:

I could use some help actually, if you’re interested.

It involves recruitment, advertising and player help in the form of chatting using an in-game channel.

(not for a corporation)

Please let me know if interested.

Here’s a link with more information about the project: Elite Alpha: Project Haven

Feel free to mail me in-game.

Kindest
Natocha

Do you like large, oiled up spaceships Timmy?

1 Like

ISK is already gated across the board no matter what you do. If you do one thing or another at the high-end you will make ~the same amount of ISK per toon (Nyx Ratting a little more). Paying someone to do it for you is purposeless unless you are a sucker for courier contracts. That’s probably the only case where both parties will profit.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.