Wormholer looking for Nullsec corp

o7 hello! I’m an experienced wormholer with 15m sp looking join in on the craziness of Null PvP. All I’ve known is Jspace and wormhole life since i joined Eve in 2016 and I’m wanting a change of pace. I am completely self sufficient and able to make my own isk so no need to worry about a beggar looking for handouts constantly. I’ve been nomadic in Anoikis with my alts for about a month now and that is getting old fast. I’m hoping to find a helpful community that’s PvP focused and has ample isk making opportunities or the ability for me to dive into Jspace for a day or 3 every now and then to make that dough. I have some small gang pvp/ganking/counter-ganking experience and was in training to take over LC from a retiring member in my last corp before it fell apart. If I sound like someone you might be looking for let me know or send me a message in game as I’m usually on in the evenings (CST USTZ) . Talk to you soon!

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s looking for new members. In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

Hi, Cyn –

We are a Sov NullSec Corp, part of the SLYCE Alliance. We do a lot of Black Ops, Small and Mid Gang stuff, along with Dread, FAX and Carrier stuff. We are based out in Etherium Reach.

Anyway, I’ve put links below for our listing here on the Forums… take a look at us, and if there’s interest, reach out to me in-game? We might be a perfect match for you!

Oh, I am US TZ, and so is roughly 2/3 of the Corp, but we also have EU and AU Members. The Alliance has US, EU and AU TZ members, so there’s always a crowd on hand.

– Corvar Estidal

https://www.reddit.com/r/evejobs/comments/gczj4y/corp_rebuilding_pvp_arm_w_incentives/

Hi Cyn,

Warped Intentions (W4RP) is a sov holding NS alliance based in Catch and Immensea. We are part of Legacy Coalition and have most of the south blue to us.

Unity of Suns is a W4RP corporation that believes in real life first. We offer lots of mining, indy, PvE and PvP opportunities as well as multiple daily fleets for objectives and fun. Our timezones are pretty well covered so there is always someone to chat with in corp as well as in alliance. Myself and many of my corpmates are former wormholers and are always looking for good isk-holes.

Come find me in game at our ‘UOS Pub’ channel or by direct message. I am on most US hours.

Cheers

We are a nullsec pvp corp that also owns a c3 with a null static for content. The best of both worlds. Stop by and have a chat, we might be a good fit for you.

Do you consider yourself a virtuous pod pilot Cyn Aldeland? Do you really dislike vileness acts? The Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is calling every righteous soul to fight the waves of chaos and plunder, helping to build a New Eden where virtue thrives. Reject the path of chaos and vileness of indiscriminate plunder, pirating, and destruction as proclaimed and fulfilled by entities like Goonswarm, Pandemic Horde, and Test Alliance and all pirates and terrorists alike. Stand up against these despicable creatures and join the ranks of Virtus Crusade.

[Our narrative rephrased]

Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is an established corp of kindred spirits that has a character requirement (instead of a skillpoint requirement), with strong branches is PVP (>30.000 kills), PVE, industry, and mining. As a proud member of Curatores Veritatis Alliance [CVA], we uphold NRDS in whole EVE and hold sov in 1-1I53 and TXJ-II in Providence. We have all the different Upwell structures you need available. In PVP, we fly everything from frigates up to blobs and capitals, making already more than 30.000 kills on the enemies of Provibloc. Providence is a regular target of different power blocks, so we have constant fights ranging from small fleet skirmishes to massive fleet fights.

Interested? Read more about us on our full recruitment add or join our in-game channel VIC Public.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.